This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Monday, November 26, 2018

Those Crazy Old Men and Their Bitcoin Biplanes

Disclaimer: absolutely nothing of what follows is to be construed as financial or investment advice or counsel. I am not a financial professional and offer the following information and anecdotes only for entertainment and amusement purposes.

Back in July of this year, Dick Allgire, the well known remote viewer, posted the following video to YouTube. It concerns some work he did for Courtney Brown's remote viewing, Farsight Institute in Atlanta. The remote viewing target in the video pertains to near future, cryptocurrency performance.


Now, I am definitely not a remote viewer, and was not tasked with this remote viewing target, though I do know some remote viewers, and did have multiple communications with Dick Allgire and Courtney Brown in the months prior to Dick Allgire's being tasked with this remote viewing target. Our communications had nothing to do with the target in the video -- far from it!

Howsomever, I do find it very interesting that one of the contingent targets that Dick was tasked with was biplanes performing aerobatic maneuvers at an airshow, because ....

Earlier this year, just before I awoke one morning, I was treated to a riveting, vivid, hypnopompic vision that went like this:  there was a biplane performing aerobatic, loop the loop maneuvers over a four or five story building that appeared to be a sort of turn-of-the-20th-century government building that somewhat resembled architecture from Paris or Brussels, in the very late 19th century or very early 20th century. The biplane itself was something that Leonardo da Vinci might have designed, had he lived in that era. It mysteriously glowed golden in the night air, as it gracefully performed one loop after another. Its wings, fuselage and tail seemed to be covered with ancient parchment and looked something like the image at this link, only with two wings, like an early model, biplane prototype might have looked:

https://pixels.com/featured/leonardo-da-vinci-antique-flying-machine-under-parchment-nenad-cerovic.html

I watched it doing one loop after another, and then I noticed that the bottom of the loops were coming closer and closer to the roof of the building below it. As I watched the bottoms of the loops gradually come closer and closer to the roof of the building I thought that it might gracefully touch down on the roof of the government building, like a butterfly daintily alighting on a flower.

But what happened surprised me: on its final loop it came flying around and descended towards the top of the building; however, instead of landing on top of the building, it came down into the rear of the building, slightly below the rooftop out of my sight, and disappeared from view. It did not reappear.

I then awoke, wondering what the vision meant. It was very clear, like watching it on a flat panel, high definition TV screen or computer monitor.

My interpretation is that I experienced psychic bleed through from the Farsight Institute, remote-cryptocurrency-viewing project. I am not one of Courtney Brown's remote viewers, but it seems that I somehow mentally tapped into what they were doing.

Go figure.

Anyway, a cursory examination of Bitcoin's performance in recent years and this year reveals that it has gone up and down, to a high of over $19,000 from where it has progressively saw toothed its way down to a low of $3686 the last time I checked, and appears to possibly be headed even lower.

One possible purport of the vision I saw is that Bitcoin, as the prototypical blockchain currency, is destined to spiral down, and to be either co-opted by or eliminated by government regulators and agencies, perhaps to be replaced by other "official" blockchain currencies that may be issued into the financial system in the future.

Or, for all I know, Bitcoin may suddenly zoom upward again, and exceed its previous high value.

I truly do not know. I don't know anyone who does. Like I said, what I have written is for entertainment and amusement purposes only. None of this should be construed as financial advice.

Douglas XXXXXX, The USSA Air Force Remote Viewer

Speaking further of remote viewing, one night some months ago, I lay down to sleep, closed my eyes, and in that precise instant, had one of the most vivid hypnagogic visions I have ever experienced. I instantly saw, with my eyes closed, a Caucasian, middle-aged man in  casual clothing, standing right beside my bed looking at me. I was startled. I saw him so clearly, like watching a large, wall mounted, high definition, flat panel television screen.

I said: "Who are you?"

He replied: "Douglas."

"Why are you looking at me, Douglas?"

"I've been assigned to monitor you. The Department of Homeland Security has determined that you are a threat to the national security of the United States."

I asked him: "Can you show me some personal identification?"

He held out a United States Air Force military identification card, with his photo and name, Douglas XXXXXX.

He then said: "I'd like to ask you some questions. What do you think about Adolf Hitler?"

I answered: "I wouldn't know. I never met the man."

Then he asked" "What do you think of the economic policy of the United States?"

I didn't answer, but was thinking: "How to distinguish between grades of shit?"

As I was thinking that, Douglas began to fade away, like a wisp of smoke or mist disappearing from view. Within mere seconds he melted away into the empty nothingness whence he came.

So much for the United States Air Force, the Department of Homeland Security and their little, red-white-and-blue, shit stain, remote viewing spy.

The reality is that I am not the only one under surveillance. Every single person reading this blog article is under surveillance, without exception, every last one of you. The revelations of Edward Snowden and Julian Assange have made that abundantly clear.

We are deep into a soulless, corp-gov, Orwellian police state and you know it.

I have written before about the inhuman, inhumane Machine that is strangling the life out of this planet, the biosphere and the human race. It is vicious, insidious, cruel, brutal, cunning, subtle, crude, seductive, mendacious, larcenous, murderous, greedy, homicidal, genocidal, faithless, treacherous and more.

Douglas XXXXXX has voted in favor of the Orwellian police state. Wrong answer, Douglas!

We all choose. You, all of you,  have the opportunity to be wiser than Douglas. Will you be? Will you choose more wisely than he has?