This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Mournful Obituary: MAD Magazine Bites The Dust

It's all over. There can be no more definitive sign that the end draws nigh than this dread, dreary, most unwelcome, singularly foreboding news item. What ill wind blows our way? What foul consequence does this most disagreeable report portend? Have you ever in your life read a more vexing and troublesome notice? I think not, Sirs; I know it for certain.

MAD Magazine Closing Down
https://www.mysanantonio.com/entertainment/article/MAD-magazine-to-leave-newsstands-no-really-14071727.php  

Woe! Oh, cruel and crueler still. All is lost; the gloaming of the age falls all around on every hand.
 

Oh! Oh!

**************************

If you find personal value or meaning in this blog, won't you please support my continued work? Contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate.

I accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA

I receive Amazon.com e-gift cards in any amount at dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com using the link: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Amazon-...

I also accept donations of gold and silver, of any size or amount. 

I do not have a bank account and cannot get one, so please DO NOT send me PayPal donations.