This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Sunday, July 5, 2020

"We'll Take Texas!"

"W**te privilege" is the bogeyman du jour these days in leftist rhetoric, in the mainstream news media, on university campuses and in rampaging mobs of Black and W**te youths who are wreaking violent havoc all across the USSA.

Why, every time you turn around there is another W**te racist incident or W**te anti-something or other incident ... except that in many cases the incidents prove to simply not be true.

Wilfred Reilly, an Afro-American Associate Professor of Political Science at Kentucky State University, has written a very timely book that directly addresses the contemporary fashion of constantly crying "racism!" or "discrimination!" where they don't even exist -- or worse yet, falsely creating racist hoaxes, and then presenting the racist hoaxes as fabricated evidence of W**te racism.

In Hate Crime Hoax: How the Left is Selling a Fake Race War, Prof. Reilly lays out numerous, hate crime hoaxes. In an op-ed that he wrote for USA Today in early 2019, Prof. Reilly revealed that his research easily uncovered 409 hate crime hoaxes. According to Prof. Reilly, crime statistics reveal that: "
There is very little brutally violent racism in the modern USA," with the unfortunate result that: "In this context, what hate hoaxers actually do is worsen generally good race relations, and distract attention from real problems."

In brief, this matter of rampant hate crime hoaxes is beyond insane. In the words of Rodney King: "Can't we all just get along?"

Now I am not saying that there is no racism at all. But it is clear that there is an unfortunately large number of psychologically defective individuals who find great meaning in being victims of racism -- and where none exists, they falsely create it, and then fraudulently blame others, whom they fantasize about abusing them, for their own psychological pathology. We might call it the Jussie Smollett syndrome. These perpetrators actually **want** to be victims of racism, so they go out of their way to fabricate false acts of racism that they claim victimize them. They don't want to be judged on the basis of their personal character; on the contrary, they long to be harassed and abused solely based on the color of their skin. So they concoct completely fake scenarios that actually do ultimately end up in their being punished  -- when they are eventually caught out by law enforcement -- for creating fraudulent, racial hate crimes against themselves!


A Black "Wok" Video -- Look at the End of the URL

But enough with the paralysis of analysis, as Dr. King used to say more than half a century ago. Why not let an articulate, Black woman in our time have her say?

(source: https://youtu.be/pbccGbPKwok)

What she says is interesting, is it not? She says she doesn't feel oppressed or a victim of W**te privilege, and that she furthermore resents social justice warriors who are offended that she does not perceive herself as a victim of their W**te privilege -- which she points out is in itself a transparent, two-faced, racist power play on their part. Frankly, she strikes me as someone with whom it's possible to have an intelligent conversation, and come away feeling as if both parties to the conversation got something of worth from their interchange.

Stomp The Block! (in Brooklyn)

While we're at it, how about letting the frustrated, young Black men of Brooklyn, New York have their say, too? About how they're so oppressed and ...

Oops, not so fast! Here they are, about 20 of them, stomping the living sh!t out of a young girl earlier this year, and robbing her of her shoes while she's down and bleeding, to add insult to injury. Where was Black Lives Matter to speak on her behalf? Nowhere, that's where. Silence. Crickets. They don't care.

(source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP3QHr_wQUo)

A Cautionary Texas Tale

The following story is also true. Just after 2am on 24 February 2018, a Black, Texas hip-hop "artist" named Christoper Polk, left a club on the northwest side of San Antonio, Texas where he had just performed, and drove east on highway Loop 410. Mere minutes later he was shot dead on the freeway near Callaghan Road by gunmen firing from two other cars, one that pulled alongside his and another that blocked his car from the front. (Disclaimer: I used to live for some years in the Callaghan Road - Loop 410 area of San Antonio, but I moved away. Big surprise, right?) 

"Chris P" was just 25 years old when he was shot to death. Without commenting on the aesthetics of so-called hip-hop "music" please view the following example of Christopher Polk's "art."

(source: https://youtu.be/juZTaRrCn0w)

Aside from the numerous uses of the "n*****" word and the other, threatening, ugly lyrics, look at time stamps, 0:47 - 0:50, 1:22 - 1:27, and 2:18 - 2:23. Notice the menacing firepower on display: 7 or 8 pistols, an Ak-47 sort of automatic rifle, something that resembles a Tommy gun or similar submachine gun with a circular magazine, and a shorter gun that looks like an Uzi or a similar machine pistol.

Shockingly, a mere year and a half after posting this video to YouTube, Chris P was gunned down mob-style on a San Antonio freeway. I know, I know, who could possibly have seen that coming? \sarcasm\ 

What is germane to this article, is that 4 years after posting his violent video to YouTube, and more than two years after his violent murder by a mob-style hit, the video remains on YouTube.

Imagine if a group of 15 or 20 Wh**e men got together in public, and threateningly brandished pistols and automatic weapons, sang a violent "song" like Chris P did, openly displayed known criminal gang hand signs and fashion accessories, er, clothing, and repeatedly used racially charged language -- and then posted all that to YouTube! Would the video even be accepted, or permitted to remain up for 4 years?? You decide if the men in that sort of hypothetical video would or should be arrested on some sort of public menacing or firearms charges.

Now I do not have a gun, for many reasons, starting with the most basic and sufficient fact that for most people they are not legal where I live. And I certainly am not about to go on YouTube waving a firearm around in the air and constantly making derogatory references to "n*****s". But isn't it interesting that in this time of hyper-sensitive feelings about firearms and the use of derogatory, racially charged slurs, that a thoroughly objectionable, menacing, hip-hop "music" video such as Chris P's is permitted to remain on YouTube for more than 4 years?

It is contemporary, urban, Black "culture" on display, straight from the heart of Texas. The daily headlines in recent weeks make it transparently obvious that the video depicts what many parts of the USSA have become.

"We'll Take Texas!"

I am not sure that a lot of my readers appreciate that violent, armed conflict may be coming soon to the USSA. The signs are everywhere. 


Introducing Grand Master Jay's  "Not F***ing Around Coalition," a Black, armed militia ready to fight. Please see the following public statement by Grand Master Jay:

https://twitter.com/veritasnewsfeed/status/1279801766981312516

He plainly demands that Black people in the USSA descended from the slave trade be considered as political prisoners, and that they be granted a territory of their own, loudly proclaiming: "We'll take Texas!"
 
If Grand Master Jay and his Black army, and he does have an armed, Black fighting force, do militarily try to take over Texas, he and his soldiers will have a hell of a fight on their hands. I lived and worked as a window washer in Texas for a solid decade, and I can tell you that a lot of Texans have multiple fire arms in their homes, and are also ex-military, with weapons and combat training and/or experience. They won't just roll over. They'll fire back.


Grand Master Jay would not be publicly doing and saying the things that he is if the situation in the USSA had not have deteriorated almost to the point of the outbreak of overt, armed conflict.  To tell the truth, his public statement above could plausibly be interpreted as a de facto declaration of civil war, i.e., open sedition.  From where I stand, the possibility of bullets flying before year's end unfortunately appears to be very real.

From my standpoint here in Ecuador, I have food as of this week and this month, and I am grateful for it. I am eating celery and peanut butter right now, as I type these words. Delicious.


I mention that, only to say that for all its manifest problems and very real national issues, many of which impact me directly or indirectly, I actually feel safer in Ecuador than in the USSA. The USSA is about to live through an extremely difficult 18 to 24 month period, even more difficult than what is happening in Ecuador. The remarkable thing is that so many USSAers seem not to grok that sobering reality whatsoever. They think that things will soon be returning to "normal"-- whatever that is. Most peculiar.

Watch Grand Master Jay's declaration of war again, at the link above. He's armed and military trained; he has an armed, paramilitary force, and they're ready to fight for redress of grievances. He's very explicit about their demands, and the fact that his Black army will accept Texas as war booty, as a war prize, or perhaps as a prize for not waging war, whichever the case may be.

I'm not a military man, but I get it. Those are fighting words. A major battle looms.


As For My Privileged W**te Lifestyle

Two or three years ago one of my readers wrote to tell me that I had better watch out, that if I kept writing blog posts of the sort that I have been writing for many years now, that I would inevitably find myself reduced to living in a rented room with a hotplate, and a bare light bulb hanging from the ceiling.
 

Bingo! He hit the nail right on the head. He precisely described my living arrangement and I wrote back and told him so.

I do, in fact, live in a small rented room with a hotplate and a bare light bulb overhead. I have lived this "Privileged W**te Lifestyle" for many years.

I do not have a bank account of any kind and cannot get one, because I absolutely lack the documentation that banks require. Nor do I have any money to deposit in a bank account, even were I to have one. I don't have a job, or a pension, or inheritance, or telephone, or trust fund, or social security benefits, or TV or radio, or real estate of any kind, or a motor vehicle, or stocks and bonds, or even a bicycle.

The last time I checked, I did have about $8 of Bitcoin, so I have elected to HODL. But I will gladly accept a Bitcoin windfall, if any of my well-to-do readers want to send more BTC my way!

I have a few changes of clothing, but no closet or chest of drawers, so I use plastic grocery bags for my laundry. 

Because of my W**te Privilege I've been mugged 4 times over the last 7 years, most recently two weeks ago when I was walking down the street in my neighborhood. Three surly looking young punks accosted me. The leader moved right into me and pulled out a knife. I stepped back, threw my hands up and loudly told them that I had no money, nothing at all. 

It was the honest truth. I had no money on me, mostly because I had no money to begin with, but even if I did, I wouldn't go walking around with it in Quito. (Indeed, if I had money I would not live where I do, but that's another story, for another time.)

Anyway, the punk with the knife sized me up. He did a quick, mental, cost-benefit analysis of stabbing me only to realize no material benefit, and furthermore risk the possibility of maybe being arrested for armed assault, versus simply letting me go my way without further harassment. He decided that I wasn't worth the trouble, and dismissively motioned to me that he wasn't going to stab me. He signaled to the other two lowlifes and they continued down the sidewalk in search of an easier victim.

So yours truly survived to write another day. Life is sweet.

For those who think that something like that could never happen to anyone in a city in the USSA, all I have to say is: "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!" How naive and ignorant can you possibly be, especially in these violent, chaotic times? Armed robberies and muggings are frequent in the USSA. Home invasions, violent assaults, murders and more occur to many thousands of people every year. In fact, when I lived in the USSA my residence was broken into three times, I was shot at twice by parties unknown,  physically assaulted in the street, and received multiple death threats over the years, as well as bearing the brunt of a variety of nit-sh!t crimes, such as a stolen bicycle, slashed car tires, smashed windshield and theft of car electronics, verbal beating threats, repeated, illegal surveillance and harassment by alphabet soup agencies, and more. So don't tell me about the crime-free paradise that is the USSA. Don't even try. It's a red-white-and-blue hell hole.

I am W**te, that is true, from sturdy Pennsylvania German stock, and privileged to be alive. I don't apologize to anyone for any of that. Those are simply the God-given facts. What's to apologize for?

***************************************

I do really need your financial backing! For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com. This is the preferred method of donation for me right now.
I also very gratefully accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA
I also accept donations of gold and silver, of any size or amount.
I do not have a bank account and cannot get one, so please DO NOT send me PayPal donations.