This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Monday, January 18, 2021

Will Washington, DC Soon Be A Hot War Zone?

According to Mike Adams at NaturalNews.com there could be war in the USSA within the next few days. I don't have any insider sources, as Mike Adams alleges that he has, but if what he says is true, then kinetic military action in the Washington, DC region could be imminent.

His brief article is here:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-18-situation-update-jan-18-2021-trump-pathways-to-victory.html

If what Mike Adams says doesn't pan out, then Joe Biden/Kamala Harris (probably) take office later this week.

We are likely to see within the week what happens, or does not.

What is certain is that over the last 10 days or so, the Pentagon has put a very large military force and a lot of military vehicles and weapons into the Washington, DC region, as if it were preparing for a military conflict -- and perhaps it is.

Maybe war in the Lower 48 lies just ahead.

In recent years, months, weeks and days, a great many people, present company included, have seen a shooting civil war in the USSA, nuclear missile launches, nuclear detonations, and even worse in their dreams and visions. 

If war breaks out I won't pretend to tell you that I didn't see it coming, because I have, and so have many others.

**********************************

I do really need your financial support, now more than ever in these troubled times! For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com This is the preferred method of donation for me right now.
I also accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA
I also accept donations of gold and silver, of any size or amount.
I do not have a bank account and cannot get one, so please DO NOT send me PayPal donations.