This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Yesterday In Washington, DC

From the streets of D.C. yesterday. Click the link and watch the video.

It looks like a dictatorship. 

Major government buildings fenced off, fences topped with coils of razor sharp, concertina wire, rows of uniformed military personnel with automatic rifles and Federal Police dressed in black, lining the street.

If you saw this in a South American or African capital city, probably most people would call it a military coup d'etat, or some sort of military rule or dictatorship.

I grew up in that region of the USSA. I know the area well. I've been to, in and through Washington, DC umpteen times over half a century.

But I've never seen what's happening there now. Washington, DC is transparently under new management, and it looks ugly. 
What next?

****************************

I do really need your financial support, now more than ever in these troubled times! For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com This is the preferred method of donation for me right now.
I also accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA
I also accept donations of gold and silver, of any size or amount.
I do not have a bank account and cannot get one, so please DO NOT send me PayPal donations.