This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Saturday, March 20, 2021

A Mumbling, Bumbling, Stumbling, Fumbling Fool

I am sure that most of you saw the photos and/or videos of Joe Biden's pathetic attempt to climb the 25 steps to the door of his airplane yesterday. For those who did not, take a look:


Joe Biden, the corrupt, decrepit entity that fraudulently alleges itself to be the President of the USSA could not even successfully navigate the 25 steps to the entrance of his big boy airplane yesterday, without tripping and/or falling down three separate times!

His most spectacular fall took place right beside the big Presidential Seal painted on the side of the airplane.

It couldn't be more obvious, could it?

His pathetic tripping and falling is a blatant foreshadowing of the already begun, stupendous fall of the USSA. For those who do not yet grasp that the USSA is going to be going down, very, very, VERY hard, just wait, they will by the time it is all over.

From everything that I am hearing, the next 1140 days will be extremely difficult, with a greatly elevated risk of multiple, mass mortality events, nowhere more probable than within the USSA. 

And for those who do not yet grasp that hard reality, they will, oh, will they ever. 

*****************************************

I do really need your financial support, now more than ever in these troubled times! For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com This is the preferred method of donation for me right now.
I also accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA
I also accept donations of gold and silver, of any size or amount.
I do not have a bank account and cannot get one, so please DO NOT send me PayPal donations.