This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Friday, April 8, 2022

Going, Going ..... Gone, Hooked On Meth

Al Profit knows what the deal is: meth. 

It's taking the USSA down. The societal reset is here and it is not pretty. Watch his video on what is happening in Los Angeles.


It's terrible, but I'm here to tell you that it's not only an issue on the Left Coast; it's everywhere, Southern California, rural North Dakota, small town Virginia. It's taking people down by the millions. The jails, prisons, hospitals, insane asylums, skid rows, apartment houses and suburbs of big towns and small are littered with the human refuse of this Satanic, anti-human plague.

Every ugly faction has its hand in the demonic take down: crooked politicians, dirty cops, judges, attorneys and prosecutors, corrupt banks and bankers, criminal cartels, gangbangers, freelance chemists who've turned to the dark side, neighborhood drug dealers -- even some so-called, Christian "churches" and social welfare agencies.

My long-time readers know that I have a history as a nonviolent, anti-nuclear weapons demonstrator. I've been incarcerated in many jails, prisons, detention centers and correctional facilities in multiple states of the USSA for my protests in past years and decades, The charge was always a nonviolent, petty misdemeanor, never anything else; but I was always thrown in with the worst of the worst -- murderers, rapists, bank robbers, drug traffickers, weapons traffickers, barroom brawlers, gangbangers, and others of that ilk.

So I've seen first-hand the issue that Al profit is talking about. I've seen people brought into jail so hopped up on drugs that they have super-human strength, and require multiple guards to restrain them and get them into a cell, where they proceed to scream and screech for hours, and slam themselves against the cell door, over and over again. Completely out of their minds, full of actual, chemical demons.

The drugs that are out there on the streets these days really are a game ender. Society has fallen so low that it cannot be reconstructed. People's minds and bodies are shot, and not a few really are living conduits for demonic forces.

The last stint of jail time that I did in 2010, for a nonviolent peace demonstration on a nuclear missile silo in North Dakota illustrates perfectly the point that I am making. I did 100 days, split between three, different, county jails. I saw plenty in those 100 days.

For example, I was talking with a man in his early 30s one day. I asked him what he did for a living when he wasn't incarcerated. He instantly replied: "I'm a meth dealer." 

I said, "No, that's what you were arrested for; what is your line of work on the outside?"

He remonstrated: "I just told you! I'm a meth dealer. That's all I've ever done." He had been sentenced to 16 years.

Another young man I talked with had driven up to North Dakota from Compton, California with drugs to sell. Not surprisingly, the cops in North Dakota quickly sniffed out his drug dealing and jailed him. Go figure, a Black guy driving around in a car with California license plates, selling illegal, street drugs in lily-White North Dakota. I don't know how he thought that would ever work out well, and it didn't. 

He was distraught, because he was facing 16 years for trafficking drugs, and would miss most of his son's childhood and adolescent years.

For 6 weeks of the 100 days I was jailed, my cell mate was a stone cold, serial killer, a hit man for the Mexican Mafia -- mind you, this was a jail in rural, North Dakota. He didn't brag about it. On the contrary, he was very matter of fact about his kills. It was what he did. Like the guy who sold meth, he was a one man killing machine, in the joint and on the street. He got the contract, he did the hit.

There were many others. One, hulking, 18 year-old was thrilled that he was going to the joint for 7 years. He couldn't wait to be transferred to Federal prison. The prospect thoroughly delighted him. One morning at breakfast he point blank told me that I should go to work for him selling drugs, that he would be my distributor. He was perfectly serious.

Every week in the common area, when the Breaking Bad, hit TV show about a high school chemistry teacher in Albuquerque who became a high-level, meth manufacturer and distributor came on, all the inmates would eagerly crowd the TV viewing area and watch in rapt attention. It was a religious experience for them. They had no higher value.

There was a constant ebb and flow of those guys, coming and going to and from the streets. From what I can tell from the many news stories and videos on the Internet dealing with the drug addiction and drug trafficking issue in the USSA -- meth, cocaine, fentanyl, heroine, opioids such as oxycodone, etc. -- the problem has gotten far worse in the 12 years that I have been in South America. That is also true of Ecuador, by the way, which is beset by a galloping organized crime and illegal narcotics crisis.

The USSA is in an obvious, downward, death spiral. It will not be recovering from its grim fate (and neither will Ecuador and a pile of other countries). Too many people are too far gone for contemporary society to rebound. The so-called "normal" times of past years and decades will not be returning. Not ever.

With widespread famine looming up large on the horizon, as well as a chaotic, petro-dollar crash, an impending v-19 jab wave of major mortality, and an ever likelier prospect of an all out World War-III between the USSA/NATO/EU and Russia/China/Iran/North Korea -- there is no prospect of salvation for the modern generation. 

This modern society has run aground on the reef of its own demonic stupidity. It cannot and will not be fixed. It's over. Something else is getting ready to happen, and it will be ugly.

***************************

I absolutely need and gratefully accept any and all donations. Everything that we have known in our lifetimes is about to go bye-bye and will never be back again, not ever. I know that I keep repeating this like a mantra, but it is nonetheless true. If you are able and willing to donate I really do need your support at this time in order to better prepare. The USSA is going to get royally hammered, but with any luck, life here in South America will continue on, at least for some of us. For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com This is the preferred method of donation for me right now. Do NOT send PayPal.