This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Sunday, October 16, 2022

"JEEP Card Time In Four Days ..."

For those who do not know, the so-called JEEP cards are issued to muckety-mucks in the USSA alphabet soup and military agencies. They grant the bearer access to secure, underground bases and installations at times of "national emergency" -- as in the case of imminent nuclear war, for example.

Anyway, three days ago I had an early morning dream in which I was intently discussing JEEP cards with two other men, one of whom I know well in real life, and the other of whom is unknown to me. I asked them both if they had JEEP cards. The man whom I do not know said that he did not have a JEEP card. The man whom I do know, and who I have reason to believe does have ties to Federal agencies, said that he believed that he had been given a JEEP card. The dream ended there, but as I was dozing lightly, thinking over my interchange with the other men, a quiet voice softly spoke these words in my inner hearing: "JEEP card time in four days."

Whoa! That got my attention. I immediately awoke. 

Since that time, as many as 22 Russian soldiers were reportedly shot and killed yesterday and 16 others wounded (the reports of numbers of dead and wounded vary), in a murderous assault at a Russian military training base near the Ukrainian border in Belgorod. The shooters were allegedly from Tajikistan, but the incident remains clouded in confusion. 

Then last night, China abruptly told its citizens in the Ukraine to leave the country.


While today, thousands of Russian troops and trains with war materiel began to arrive in Belarus, to the north of the western region of Ukraine.


While news from the Ukraine is fragmentary and full of propaganda, making it hard to dope out exactly what is going on, my sense of things is that Russia is preparing a second, more intense phase of the war, which could extend farther afield to other countries in the region. Whether wider combat will begin in the waning months of this year, or hold off until sometime in 2023, remains to be seen.

But with NATO's Secretary General, Jens Stoltenberg, all but declaring war against Russia this past Tuesday: "Our message is clear. NATO stands with Ukraine for as long as it takes" -- the writing is on the wall. The Kremlin now understands with crystal clarity that it is in military conflict with NATO, as per Stoltenberg's unambiguous statement of open ended war.

From the Kremlin's perspective, it is thoroughly justified in securing Russia's western borders against militarily aggressive encroachment from the relentlessly expansionist NATO bloc lead by the Pentagon.

This is an existential fight for Russia, and also for the corrupt Western Bloc, which has now stupidly cut off practically 100% of the enormous energy supplies that Europe was reliably receiving from Russia, as recently as only a year ago. But with Russian coal, natural gas and petroleum deliveries now nearly completely cut off -- by the Europeans, not the Russians! -- a horrific collapse of European economies, industries and societies is in the offing. Unless the situation changes radically in the next few weeks, Europe as we have known it is done for.

It's mid-October and winter is just around the corner. Countries like Germany, Poland, Bulgaria, Belgium, Holland, Romania, Denmark, Austria, etc. have a very serious winter with ice, snow and months of below freezing weather. What will hundreds of millions of Europeans do this winter without coal, kerosene, gasoline, diesel fuel or natural gas to run their factories and transportation systems (trains, planes, urban mass transit, trucks, automobiles, ships, barges), power their electrical generating plants, and heat their homes, businesses, schools, office buildings and the like?

I haven't the faintest idea how they will carry that off -- and neither do they! They have scuttled their Plan A -- and there is no workable Plan B. It's astonishing. I am looking on in dumbfounded amazement.

Maybe the European countries will outright fail and millions of people will die. I don't know. We are about to find out. I have multiple degrees in different fields. I've read very widely across disciplines and I have never in all my extensive reading and studies encountered anything of this degree of total, demonic stupidity. It staggers the imagination.

Jorge Vilches laid out in detail yesterday why Germany's industry and economy -- and that of a big part of the rest of Europe -- are destined to crater over the next few months. It's going to be brutal. His analysis leaves no doubt. Germany and much of the rest of Europe are about to hit the wall at 100 mph, without seat belts or airbags, with no hope of salvation. It's extraordinary. I am agape in wonderment and befuddlement. Read what he says:

http://thesaker.is/germanys-failing-stored-nat-gas-lng-experiment/

To be sure, my blind lexical scrying detected this looming disaster earlier this year, and now in light of events in the intervening months others, such as Jorge Vilches, are coming around to the same conclusion, using their own methods of analysis.

Of course, the question is: as Europe and the USSA reap the civilization ending, bitter fruit of their evil diplomatic, economic and military policies, and their societies collapse into chaos and pandemonium -- and chaos and pandemonium are coming, that is a sure thing at this point! -- will their final policy decisions be to authorize nuclear war against Russia?

I have to ask, because that is clearly the direction that these dreadful events are trending.

We are on a very slippery slope and rapidly picking up speed in the wrong direction.

Which brings me back around to my JEEP card dream of a few nights ago, and the quiet voice that softly told me: "JEEP card time in four days."

Are we that close? Are the muckety-mucks on the verge of heading to the nuclear war bunkers? I'm not in that loop -- not formally, not in any way, thankfully not -- so I cannot tell you with assurance, but maybe my subconscious is discreetly keeping tabs of those goings on in an understated, background way.

In the final analysis, whether the nuclear clock is running down to four days, four weeks, or four months, we are in parlous times. Very heavy events are underway. Only fools who live under logs with their eyes tightly shut could possibly be unaware of what is in the karmic wind.

************************

I absolutely need and gratefully! accept any and all donations. Everything that we have known in our lifetimes is about to go bye-bye and will never be back again, not ever. I know that I keep repeating this like a mantra, but it is nonetheless true. If you are able and willing to donate I really do need your support at this time in order to better prepare. The USSA and Europe are going to get royally hammered, and also indirectly Ecuador, but with any luck, life here in South America will continue on (you know, papayas, potatoes, mangoes, bananas, avocados). For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com This is the preferred method of donation for me right now. Do NOT send PayPal.