This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Monday, May 29, 2023

Lots Of Russian Armor & Artillery Moving To The Front

Dear Readers, it looks like major warfare is coming. In recent days social media has had videos of Russian tanks, Multiple Rocket Launchers (MRLs) and heavy trucks being moved to the front by railroad. This is the same kind of thing that happened in the months and weeks before the Russian Army went into the Ukraine in February of last year.

The Russian military is clearly preparing for heavy combat, above and beyond the level of the current military operation in the Ukraine.

If the videos do not show, please click through to my blog to see them: Event Horizon Chronicle.

The Russian text that accompanies the video says: Another military echelon with Russian tanks on the way to help the brothers.



Here's another video of a trainload of tanks, MRLs and heavy trucks on the way to the front. The Russian text says: Another military echelon of the Russian Armed Forces on the approaches to the Donbas.



You are free to share this blog article link with your email lists and any news aggregator websites.

To sign up and receive automatic notification of my new blog posts, please click here to follow me.

*****************************

If you want human writing, analysis and journalism, I am forthrightly asking for your donation. Fake A.I. news, photos and videos are now being shoved in our faces all the time. QR codes and Chat-bots abound. Fight back. Support human news! I'm real. I'm flesh and blood, and I rely on your support for my survival. Please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate. I live very frugally off of about $4,000 or less per year. Extremely few people donate, so I therefore really need every dollar of reader support.

Purchase my books about underground and underwater bases!

Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files
Underground Bases & Tunnels
Underwater and Underground Bases