This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Saturday, May 13, 2023

The Guy Who Just Started Paying Attention

 



































You are free to share this link with your email lists and and any news aggregator websites.

To sign up and receive automatic notification of my new blog posts, please click here to follow me.

*****************************

If you want human writing, analysis and journalism, I am forthrightly asking for your donation. Fake A.I. news, photos and videos are now being shoved in our faces all the time. QR codes and Chat-bots abound. Fight back. Support human news! I'm real. I'm flesh and blood, and I rely on your support for my survival. Please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate. I live very frugally off of about $4,000 or less per year. Extremely few people donate, so I therefore really need every dollar of reader support.

Purchase my books about underground and underwater bases!

Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files
Underground Bases & Tunnels
Underwater and Underground Bases