This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Thursday, May 31, 2018

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Dear Readers, here is what the USSA has done to Syria (and Libya, and Iraq and many other countries and peoples over the last 225 years). Please click the link to view:


With plans to do the same or worse to Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Russia .....

What the USSA has done cannot be forgiven. It is unpardonable. When the karmic wheel finally turns, the judgment against the USSA will be harsh, unflinching and merciless.

Get out of that wicked, red-white-and-blue cesspit if you can.


********************************************

If you find personal value or meaning in this or any of my other blog articles, won't you please support my continued work? Contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate.

I accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA

I receive Amazon.com gift cards in any amount at dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com using the link: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Amazon-...