This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Down The Fakest Rabbit Hole Imaginable

Things I have learned and have been shown:
 
1) A voice in my ear first told me about the secret underground bases in 1992. I have written three books about them and the plans for the high speed, mag-lev, tube shuttle trains. I have since learned that the scope of what was described to me in 1992 is truly vast. I do not know the full scale of its temporal-spatial extent.

2) Ayahuasca has shown me the hideous A.I. that runs this world. It is ghastly. Think of a galactic super-computer + cloning / genetic engineering + virtual reality simulacrum beamed right into your head or your DNA + deeply wicked, satanic intent and orientation + infinitely complex, maze-like, karmic, life trap extending through repeated incarnations intended to deviously ensnare you and use you without your consciousness awareness.

3) Ayahuasca has shown me that most natural humans on this planet have been replaced by "fake" beings who lack any meaningful depth. They are like shallow cartoon characters running elementary programs that mimic the life of a natural human being. If you have a hard time wrapping your head around this idea, please read the previous point again, and then look around at the superficiality of so many "people" in this world filled with crime, drug addiction, alcoholism, war, economic exploitation, grinding poverty and ignorance, runaway ecological destruction and endless corruption and deceit. It is positively inhuman and that is precisely my point. Real humans appear to be a vanishing species these days.
 
4) Ayahuasca has shown me that this entire Earth realm is a fake, false, artificial simulacrum of reality. It is like an elaborate movie set, with billions of movie "extras" to make the production values seem higher.
 
5) Ayahuasca has shown me that New Orleans, Las Vegas and Miami, in particular, are centers of pure evil. It is reflexive, uncontrollable, projectile vomit inducing to see. It is so foul that it is almost unbearable to know.

6) Ayahuasca has shown me the global, artificial control grid that hovers about 50 feet overhead. It controls humanity -- body, mind and soul. The grid appears phosphorescent green, like a net, or a mesh, something like the net that is stretched below circus acrobats when they perform on the trapeze or the high wire. It has reduced Earth to a prison camp, a concentration camp, a totalitarian, slave pen. We are locked up here in almost total ignorance of our plight and I would like to know how and why and by whom?

I would like to hear from readers with personal knowledge of any of these matters, including those who may have been involved in compartmentalized programs. And yes, I recognize that the Earth realm appears to be The Mother of All Compartmentalized Programs.

I am merely interested in ascertaining the dimensions of the Fake Earth Program and the nature and layout of the terrestrial human slave pen or movie set, as it were. If you desire anonymity, I will not divulge your name or identifying characteristics and details.


********************************************

If you find personal value or meaning in this or any of my other blog articles, won't you please support my continued work? Contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate.

I accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA

I receive Amazon.com gift cards in any amount at dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com using the link: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Amazon-...