This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

EFT: How To Clear The Malware Out Of Your Human Programming

Someone close to me died last week of colon cancer. His death was not unexpected. I would even say that he was really dialed into it. For a solid year, when someone would ask him how he was doing, he would tell them that he was dying of colon cancer, but otherwise doing O.K. Talk about programming one's death! Not programming one's life, but programming one's own death! 

<sigh>

He was not open to alternative healing modalities, so he went the route of chemotherapy and surgery, and straight into an untimely, unnecessary demise. Something was really eating away at him at a deep, gut level, hence the colon cancer that took him down. I can't explain it. I hope he found relief/release/liberation in death, though it's hard to know being that the Universe is a vast and complex place. We're very small fry in an infinitely large, infinitely intricate pond.

He didn't have too much physical pain. The last few days he was given some morphine or something similar, and slipped away one night in the early morning hours without awakening. His pain was largely psychological, social, mental, emotional and spiritual and it gnawed away at him. The last few years of his life it seemed that he lost personal and career direction and floundered, as so many people do, given the emptiness, superficiality and anomie of much of modern life and so-called "civilization." His mortal cancer was an internalized reflection of a world full of cancerous dysfunction of every description that we are all slogging through, with varying levels of outward and inward success

Perhaps not coincidentally, a night or two after he died, I had a vivid dream in which I was in a large audience with numerous other people (who undoubtedly represented all the many parts and aspects of me). There was a motivational speaker down in front (who most likely represented my personal subconscious). He dramatically bellowed to the audience: "Name your pain! -- and then come down here to me to get your healing." As I realized when I awoke this is the essence of so-called EFT (Emotional Freedom Tapping) with which I was vaguely familar: name the issue(s) and take the issue(s) to the subconscious (which is down there inside somewhere, like the motivational speaker in my dream) to resolve them. In my dream I was thinking, "Where to begin? -- financial issues, bureaucratic issues, national issues, personal relationship issues, deep physical and psychological trauma, pain and joint mobility issues, societal issues, planetary issues, intellectual issues, career issues, and so much more."  In the dream, people around me were beginning to get up and head down front to "name their pain! -- and get their healing." I felt a pressing urge to articulate my pain(s) and also head down to the man in front to get my healing.

All of this reflects a growing desire to heal and an instinctive recognition that the subconscious is the key to deep healing and fundamental life change. The subconscious is the great arranger and doer, par excellence. It's easily 100 times more powerful and savvy than the conscious mind, if not 1,000 times or 10,000 times more powerful. So working with the subconscious programming, again and again, is the path to change. It begins and ends with subconscious programming and reformatting defective or suboptimal subconscious programming. The subconscious is the life operating system that functions on a cellular and even genetic level.

The subconscious really pays attention to repetition. It's very literal minded, like a young child. It wants to know what the agenda is and recognizes its master's voice (my voice for me, your voice for you). It's taken me a long time to realize the crucial salience of these few, essential facts, but better late than never, I suppose. It's never too late to learn a good, life hack.

In my case, I definitely have a whole host of issues to work through. One of the most fundamental issues has to do with personal survival. I badly failed to recognize, understand and sufficiently protect myself against the degraded, dangerous nature of the society in which we live and paid a very heavy price for that: major loss of time and money, and severe physical and psychological assault which I very narrowly survived. As my longtime readers know I was almost killed in an unanticipated, multi-faceted assault by an Ecuadorean shaman with whom I was in an informal apprenticeship. I was hospitalized for more than four months in early 2013 in the public hospitals here in Ecuador and am still recuperating on multiple levels: physically, psychologically, financially, socially, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, etc. I took such a major life hit that if it had been just a little bit harder, I wouldn't be here anymore and you wouldn't be reading these words. The shaman took me right to the edge of life and death. I knew that I was in deep trouble. The pain was so extreme that I nearly disassociated into another reality altogether just to get away from the unbearable horror. In fact, I instinctively recognized at the time that the shaman was trying to so severely traumatize me that my personality would instinctively splinter, such that he could then reprogram my mind to serve his insidious motives under his dark control. The CIA and USSA military espionage agencies have been doing this for decades, to produce their own mind controlled operatives, with splintered, traumatically compartmentalized or "altered" consciousness. That was the shaman's nefarious intent, but I fought hard to prevent him from doing that. It was an extreme situation, inwardly and outwardly. I learned the hard way that there are diabolical currents in South American shamanism, that have much in common with Satanic elements in the CIA and the military intelligence agencies. Different live traditions that practice the same vile evil. And it is all heavily veiled, kept away from public view.

Live. Veil. Vile. Evil. Evil veil. Vile veil. Live evil. Vile evil. Live veil. Somewhere in there the truth lies. (Get it?) Oh, it is a foul thicket we are in.

The reality is that this world is very much like a maximum security prison. Not only can we not leave the planet, we are surrounded by a surprisingly large number of malevolent and highly violent individuals, who are capable of robbery, criminal assault, menacing and even murder. They're everywhere. We pass them in the street all the time. I have been near fatally assaulted, and have suffered tremendous personal, physical and financial set backs as a result. I have been robbed multiple times here in Ecuador, and am sometimes  followed for unclear reasons by individuals who are not street ruffians, but appear to be in the likely employ of unknown intelligence or police agencies. Clearly there are people who want to harm me, harass me, even ruin me or kill me. And not only me; judging by the high rate of crime and warfare in numerous countries all over the world there is a strongly negatively oriented element loose on this planet who have it in in the worst sort of way, for humanity as a whole. That's what we're dealing with.

The obvious conclusion is that everyone here is serving a life sentence in a maximum security prison called Earth. Our life sentence expires at the time of our death. It's a maximum security, reformatory institution.

I haven't found many effective workarounds for that sobering reality, though EFT (Emotional Freedom Tapping) does appear to be one of them, in that it offers a measure of relief, at least on a personal level. We have to do something with the years and decades at our disposal while we're doing hard time in the maximum security joint known as Earth. EFT offers the prospect of transforming what is often very hard time, into something more productive, even positive and transformative, on a personal and collective level.

Imagine my pleasant surprise to have found a video by Robert Gene/Robert Smith, who directly addresses the issue of physically tapping the body's energy meridians and effectively speaking to the subconscious about what is wrong, what is the problem, what is the life issue and then releasing the issue or problem. For those who wonder if you can really talk to the subconscious, the answer is that you had better! -- if you want to get its attention and make efficacious headway on reprogramming the subconscious and your life.



Marguerita Vorobioff uses a more traditional EFT technique to clear cell memory and DNA of negative belief systems. This kind of negative, subconscious programming can even be genetically inherited at birth, epigenetically attached to the DNA, for example. It turns out that EFT is one way to get rid of these sorts of negative, subconscious programs that clutter up life and complicate, slow, sabotage or prevent personal progress.


Carol Look is another EFT practitioner with many how-to videos on You Tube, including how to realize personal success, through releasing fear of success. Among many other things, Earth is a fear planet. Fear is one of the biggest control rods in this Earth prison -- fear of others and their opinion, fear of poverty, fear of death, fear of being different, fear of loneliness and even fear of success, because -- because!



There are many hundreds of videos on YouTube and numerous websites devoted to the theory and practice of various EFT techniques. Seek and ye shall find

I am new to EFT, but having tumbled to its effectiveness, I will be using it regularly from here on. The deliberate, systematic (re)programming of defective, suboptimal, negative or malicious subconscious behavioral and thinking loops is crucial for life success. I've come late to this understanding, and many others have, too. The modern culture into which we have been born militates strongly against doing that. Thankfully EFT offers a productive avenue for effecting desired life change, perhaps even astonishing change. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

************************************************ 

If you find meaning and value in my blog won't you please support me? I truly need and depend on your help for my continued work. Contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate.

I accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA

I receive Amazon.com e-gift cards in any amount at dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com using the link: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Amazon-...