This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Friday, November 2, 2018

Has Nuclear War Been Programmed?

This is how I was dressed, when I went over the fence at Minuteman nuclear missile silo H-8 in Mountrail County, North Dakota on 15 April 2010 to stage a nonviolent peace protest against Pentagon preparations for nuclear war. Yes, it is a little difficult getting up and over a security fence topped with barbed wire with all of that, but I got it done, sans the dozens of white roses which I left outside the fence in a Yaqui banana box to keep the wind from blowing them over. A very heavily armed military contingent from Minot Air Force Base soon showed up to apprehend me. I was subsequently jailed for 100 days in North Dakota before being found guilty of misdemeanor trespass in Federal Court in Minot and released from jail with a sentence of time served. I issued the two statements below to the public and the press at that time, explaining my actions and the symbolism that I displayed. I was roundly derided, criticized, lectured, talked down to, and mocked. Many regarded me as crazy or as a threat to so-called National Security. Let me say that I am neither crazy, nor a threat to a National Security establishment that is doing quite well on its own in undermining the very nation it purports to want to keep secure -- by bringing it to the brink of nuclear war! 

Minot Manifesto 

A Serious Message From The Heart Of America

My 15 April 2010 nonviolent foray onto nuclear missile silo H-8 in North Dakota was not the first time that I had publicly acted in that way. During my life I have multiple times nonviolently demonstrated against preparations for nuclear war on nuclear missile silos in Arkansas, Missouri and most recently in North Dakota, as well as at Navy bases in Georgia and Virginia where nuclear weapons are deployed or stored. For these activities I was repeatedly jailed and/or imprisoned in several different states in the USSA. You see, the MATRIX expects, indeed, demands that everyone just shut up and follow along in lock step with its anti-human, anti-life, war program.

But not me. All my life I have fundamentally disagreed with this Satanic agenda and actually took the time to repeatedly go to the scene(s) of the crime(s) and personally, nonviolently, publicly object.

I mention this because I understood in past years, as I understand now, that the threat of nuclear war is very real, and that if it occurs the consequences will be horrific beyond the power of words to express. And yet, almost no one forthrightly puts their life and body on the line to object. Very, very, very few people have actually gone out on the nuclear missile silos in peaceful protest as I and a few others have. I am a member of an extremely small group. Frankly, chances are that I am the only such individual that most of my readers will have heard of. 

That doesn't make me remarkable. I'm just one man, after all. But it ** does ** make many millions of others remarkable for their passivity, willful ignorance, complicity in unspeakable evil, stupidity, lack of feeling, superficiality, sloth, vacuousness, cowardly slave mentality, and more.

And so it is that nuclear war is being set up in plain view, in front of the watching eyes of the whole world. Hear me well: the USSA and its NATO, ANZUS, Japanese and Zionist  allies bear the lion's share of the blame for what is planned. They intend to open the ravening maw of the pits of Hell. There are evil, wicked, really foul forces who are behind what is planned to go down. Their lairs are in New York, Washington, DC, Tel Aviv, Brussels, the City of London, etc. They are hideously dangerous beings on the loose.

For those of you who think I am suffering from a bad case of the vapors, let me simply list a few salient data points from the recent daily news cycle, with brief commentary, to show that nuclear war is, indeed, a very real possibility.

This is How U.S. Marines Will Take the Fight to Russia in the Arctic

Click on the link. Watch it from 7:00 to 10:00, or watch the whole thing. The USSA Marines are in Iceland practicing for war against Russia. I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but they'll march right into Russia in their pretty, white boots. Yes, they do struggle a bit to put up their little tents in the wind and cold, but then this is the USSA Marine Corps. Hoowah or Booyah or f*ck yeah! -- or whatever. Just wait until the Kremlin finds out the Marines are on the way. \sarcasm\

As they cross the Russian border, or even before, they will encounter tactical nukes, thermobaric bombs, rocket artillery, heavy machine guns -- and they'll be lucky to last one day, or even half a day.

I say this because in recent days both Vladimir Putin and a high ranking Russian diplomat have explicitly warned of the threat of war, due to the aggressive military posture of the USSA and NATO.

As part of the build up to nuclear war,  the Trump administration has announced that it will soon be exiting the 1988 INF treaty that regulated the deployment of intermediate range nuclear missiles by the USSA and USSR, and now the Russian Federation.

Accordingly, Vladimir Putin bluntly explained only a few days later in a Moscow press conference what it would mean if the USSA and NATO deploy intermediate range nuclear missiles in Europe. In answer to a question about what the Russian response would be in that event, Putin said: "It will be very quick and effective." (3:36)  I believe one may assume that by "very quick and effective" Putin means very high speed, very kinetic, military force that would vaporize the USSA/NATO intermediate range nuclear missiles.

Vladimir Putin was not just speaking off the cuff. The Russians are actively preparing for war. Just last week at the United Nations, Andrey Belousov, deputy director of the Russian Foreign Ministry's Department of Nonproliferation and Arms Control, said:

Yes, Russia is preparing for war, I can confirm it. We are preparing to defend our homeland, our territorial integrity, our principles, our values, our people.

Now, none of this is occurring in a geopolitical vacuum.  A massive, NATO military exercise is taking place right now, in and around Norway, extending into Sweden and Finland and the Baltic region. This is hard on the borders of Russia. The Trident Juncture exercise comprises 50,000 troops, 65 warships and 250 military aircraft. This includes the Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier battle group, which has entered arctic waters near Norway to participate in the war drills.

Not surprisingly, the Russians have decided to have war drills of their own, at the same time, and in the same region as the NATO war drill:

Russia to hold live missile drills outside Norway amid massive NATO drills

The Russians are obviously signaling that NATO's huge war game has not escaped their attention, and that if attacked, they will strike back.

It is no coincidence that at the same time, Xi  Jinping, President of China, is also ordering the Chinese military to prepare for war:

It’s necessary to strengthen the mission… and concentrate preparations for fighting a war ... We need to take all complex situations into consideration and make emergency plans accordingly. 

We have to step up combat readiness exercises, joint exercises and confrontational exercises to enhance service men’s capabilities and preparation for war.


The Bottom Line

Anyone who tells you that nuclear war cannot happen, for whatever reason, or that major power, military conflict between the USSA/NATO and Russia, and/or between the USSA and China cannot and will not happen, simply is uninformed, not paying attention or in deep denial.

The next 36 months, starting right now in the run-up to Christmas 2018, are fraught with peril of all kinds, not least the threat of major warfare between nuclear armed powers.

The Western Empire is on the ropes, militarily, economically, socially, politically, demographically, etc. and looks like it is preparing to do what all senescent, dying empires do: lash out militarily to try to preserve its power and influence.  

The Russians and Chinese, in return, are openly announcing that if that happens, they are prepared to defend themselves with military force. 

That's clear enough to me, but then I am not a Western diplomat, head of state or military chief of staff, so we shall see what transpires.


************************************************

If you find personal value or meaning in this blog, won't you please support my continued work? Contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate.

I accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA

I receive Amazon.com e-gift cards in any amount at dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com using the link: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Amazon-...