This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

What Are NASA and the ESA Hiding?

As my long-time readers know, I initially came to South America to pursue a long-desired, shamanic vision quest.

Let me tell you, it has taken more twists and turns than I ever could have anticipated; but you only go 'round once in life, so why not grab for some shamanic insight along the way?

As an integral part of my shamanic vision quest I have ingested a variety of visionary plants, or entheogens, that are used by indigenous shamans. I have had many fascinating experiences, information downloads, telepathic communications and visions, most of which I have not publicly divulged and probably never will.

One of the puzzling things that the visionary plants showed to me more than once had to do with several, large, celestial orbs around the Earth.  I well remember looking up at the night sky and seeing the full Moon overhead, as well as three or four other, planet-sized, illuminated bodies that were just as clear as the Moon and with roughly the same apparent size. It deeply puzzled me at the time and I would reason: "Now there's the Moon right there. But then there are those other, large, illuminated, celestial bodies over there, so if that's the Moon, then what are they? And what are they doing up there so near to the Earth?" At the time I could make neither hide nor tail of what I was being shown and dismissed the visions as a fluke.

Now I'm not so sure that those visions were necessarily a fluke. I'm starting to wonder if what I was being shown is actually real reality, so to speak; real reality as it really is, if we were but able to see what is being deceitfully hidden from us. 

A big part of my ongoing, shamanic vision quest to this point has had to do with my being shown over and over again, and learning to grok and wrap my head around, just how FAKE this seemingly solid "Earth" reality that we are mired in really is. We've been shamelessly lied to about so very many things, all kinds of things, large and small. This is a lesson that the visionary, shamanic plants have been drilling into my head for the past several years. It's not at all what I expected when I set out on my vision quest, but that's what has happened.

I want to present for you the following YouTube video. It has to do with a citizen journalist's diligent, personal, far north sky watching. Amazingly, what she has discovered on the USSA government's own weather camera imagery completely supports what the visionary, shamanic plants in the Ecuadorean Amazon region have shown me in recent years. The presenter has a fundamentalist Christian orientation, and therefore interprets what she has discovered in a fundamentalist Christian context. I don't share her fundamentalist Christian views; however I do believe that she may well have stumbled onto a major cover-up or secret, high-tech, Black Ops project being run in space. Many citizen researchers in recent years have questioned the multi-trillion dollar Black Ops slush fund at the Pentagon, and have asked where the money has gone and what it is being used for. Watch this video and permit yourself to think --- think!! -- and understand how huge the mind f*ck that is being run on humanity may be. It looks like we have visitors, and how! If the narrator's Christian comments offend you, just please mentally block out those short moments and focus on the photographic evidence that she presents; evidence that offers another possible motive for the pervasive chemtrailing that is so common nowadays: to so obscure the skies with pervasive haze that the resident, human population of Earth cannot see what is now up there overhead in the heavens above Earth. You know, out of sight, out of mind. Watch the whole thing, or at least the substantive meat of it, and you'll see what I mean.


I have been watching this lady's videos for some time now.  If she is correct, and there are other, celestial objects or planets in the solar system nearby the Earth, then the solar system is not at all as we have been told.  It would mean that major observatories are lying, NASA is lying, the ESA is lying, the astronomy community is lying  -- but why?

That's the thing with vision quests. They often occasion more questions than answers, or answers that raise more questions than the answers answer.

If you have personal or professional knowledge of this apparent, massive, secret space program that is designed to conceal the truth of the solar system from the great mass of humanity, please contact me with your story or evidence and if it rings true, I'll publish it on this blog.

****************************************************

If you find personal value or meaning in this blog, won't you please support my continued work? Contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate.

I accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA

I receive Amazon.com e-gift cards in any amount at dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com using the link: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Amazon-...