This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Are Other Planets Here Now?

Watch this video:


The woman who has this YouTube channel constantly watches the weather cameras in Alaska and Canada. It looks like she has spotted at least two or three, and maybe as many as four different planets now near the Earth, in the inner solar system.


If she is correct, and it looks like she just may be, the Mother of all Cover-ups is underway to conceal this information from the public.


It would mean that what we have been taught in school about the solar system is just flat wrong, false, incorrect, untruthful, deceitful disinformation; in brief, that we have been fed a steaming heap of misleading, mendacious, pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo and glorified bullshit.
 

If  these planets truly are there, and if they come in much closer to the Earth, that should be more than enough to cause enormous earthquakes, wacky weather and maybe even a pole flip or pole shift; all of which phenomena I, and many others, have seen in our dreams and visions.

Take away the haze from the chemtrailing and this is very close to what malicagua showed me in 2012: multiple celestial bodies near the Earth and just as luminous and visible as the full Moon. At the time I thought those visions were spurious flukes, but now I understand that malicagua was apparently just showing me what is really going on. The visionary plants used by the South American shamans have shown me many things during the course of my years-long, South American vision quest, and this is one of those things!


Notice as you listen to her narration that she has been subjected to an enormous amount of personal abuse and censorship for bringing these planets to wider public attention. I myself was almost killed not long after I began to write about my shamanic visions in the Ecuadorean Amazon, back in 2011 and 2012, so I am sympathetic to her personal ordeal. There are dark powers in this world who don't want humanity to know the truth about most anything and everything.

Rightly or wrongly, the woman who has this YouTube channel interprets what she is observing through a fundamentalist Christian perspective, but that doesn't alter the objective reality of the images she has detected on the government weather cameras in recent days, weeks, months and years.

The hard data are what interest me. The hard import of the presence of other planets drawing closer to the Earth is sobering.

If those planets are really there, and if they get much closer, it is a sure guarantee that there will be real, serious, geophysical upheaval here on Earth. You can take that to the bank -- except that the bank will no longer be there, and maybe you won't be either.

But you know what I mean.

**********************************************

If you find personal value or meaning in this blog, won't you please support my continued work? Contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate.

I accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA

I receive Amazon.com e-gift cards in any amount at dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com using the link: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Amazon-...