This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Looming Corporate Default Of The USSA, Inc. ??

Well, dear readers, it looks like blogger.com has been hacked. The back office editor where I compose my blog posts now has extremely reduced functionality, and I had to try multiple times to even get this page with which I am composing this blog entry. I kept getting a message that said I could not create another blog entry. Additionally, the blogspot.com/blogger.com website crashed, and then the computer I am using also physcially shut down, as I began to type the first words. I guess someone or some A.I. thing took note of my words. But I have persevered and will endeavor to complete this brief update. In short, I think it is game on. Whether or not the USSA, Inc. officially defaults on its upteen trillion dollar debt on 18 October, less than two weeks from today, may be irrelevant. As I have written before in this space, I believe that it is already bankrupt, and in unpayable default. This fundamental fact is known to all power players on this planet, and they will act, and are acting accordingly. Bare knuckle Realpolitik is now in play. In my judgment, a drawn out, chaotic surrender negotiation of the USSA, Inc. is now under way. If the USSA, Inc. officially, publicly defaults on its debt later this month, then that will be one of the terms of surrender dictated by its creditors, prominent among them the Chinese. The sloppy hand over of Afghanistan a few months ago was but one of the first dominoes to fall. The hand over of Taiwan to China, which appears imminent, will be the second domino. From everything that I have been told, and seen, both inwardly and outwardly, the period beginning on 18 October through about 25 October bids faor to be extremely eventful. Kinetic warfare may ensue on the international scene. Within the USSA civil warfare and/or martial law are also real possibilities from mid-October on. On a personal note, I have just completed my move to a new neighbiorhood. Thank you to those who assisted me with that! I am amost grateful, indeed. That said, in the face of further, major, impending, global events, I still absolutely need and gratefully accept any and all donations. Everything that we have known in our lifetimes is about to go bye-bye and will never be back again, not ever. If you are able and willing to donate it will be a real life saver for me at a time of tremendous need. For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com This is the preferred method of donation for me right now.