This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Monday, December 20, 2021

2022 and 2023

My very good friend, the well-known herbalist and vendor of natural health care products, Greg Caton, died last week. We were to meet the week before last here in Quito for two days of intensive conversation about affairs in Ecuador, the USSA, the Ukraine, about future global and regional events and how to navigate the coming time of tremendous troubles, about potential business projects in the coming troubled days, and more – but when he did not arrive on the appointed day, I contacted his wife to inquire if everything was O.K., only to be informed that he was very gravely ill, hospitalized in intensive care in Cuenca. And then he died. He never woke up. He simply didn't have the strength to rally and recuperate.

But he leaves behind his unique website, a monument to a lifetime of work and devotion to natural medicine, for which he lamentably suffered very great persecution over the years at the hands of a variety of Federal agencies -- the FDA, FBI, Bureau of Prisons, the Federal Courts.

https://www.herbhealers.com

I wept over Greg Caton's death, as have many others. He will be sorely missed, not least by me. Unfortunately, Greg Caton's death is just one in a massive wave of mortality that is going to wash over this planet. It has already begun, but is nowhere near as intense yet as it will become later in 2022 and 2023.

In recent weeks I have seen an all-white vehicle, something like a hearse, on the streets of Quito. As I say, it is all-white, save the one word: Crematorio (Crematorium), stenciled in black letters on its side. This is something new. I am seeing this crematorium vehicle for the first times, but assuredly not for the last. All of us will be seeing these cadaver collection vehicles. And when the numbers of bodies increase, we will see dump trucks and front-end loaders going around and performing corpse collection services. However, when the numbers of dead mount too high, we may simply see corpses left to rot in the streets. What I mean is: what happens when the funeral home directors, coroners, morgue personnel, dump truck divers, and track-hoe and front-end loader operators fall ill and/or die? Who will scoop up and inter the rotting corpses then? Who will excavate the mass burial pits? Who will circulate through the streets collecting bloated, decomposing, dead bodies?

You? Your friends and neighbors? Will you go around through the streets and collect thousands of rotting, oozing, pestilential corpses crawling with maggots, and haul them away to massive, common grave, burial pits?

I doubt that you will, I really do.

As I recollect, years ago I once told someone in a deep dream that love is one of the most important forces in the Universe. I would go further now and say that love, properly understood, is the glue that holds the Universe together. Sadly, a great deal of this planet's human population has sunk so deeply into Satanism that a lot of things will be flying apart in the next two or three years. I gather that anywhere from 50% to 90+% of the population are in real danger of dying or being killed by about mid-2024.

The entire global system will soon fly apart, with disastrous effect, because it is not based on love, but on Satanism. It's failing catastrophically right now. The evidence for that is everywhere, in country after country: rampant crime of all sorts, rampant human trafficking, massive life-destroying drug abuse, a plague of alcoholism, narcotics trafficking, murder, war, environmental and ecological destruction, civilization-ending, economic mismanagement and exploitation, demonic human sacrifice on an industrial scale (abortion, murderous v(@)kseens, warfare). This is just a partial inventory of what is going on, but it suffices to convey the idea. The upshot of it all is that there are going to be a lot of cadavers all over the place. The death toll will be horrific.

A couple of days ago one of my readers sent me a link to a video entitled: “Fear can never invite truth.”

Well, maybe not and maybe so, but fear is nevertheless going to be coming to town in a very big way, and it will quite rudely introduce a whole pile of people to the undergirding and overarching truth(s) that they have so assiduously avoided, ridiculed, or categorically rejected. Oh, ye of little faith!

Events To Come In The Near Future

In brief, even though no one talks about it much, the Pacific Ocean is dying right now, due to radioactivity from the melted down fuel pools and nuclear reactors at Fukushima, Japan. That event will not stop. The radioactivity continues to be spread around the globe by oceanic and atmospheric currents. It continues to build up in the global, interconnected, marine, aquatic and terrestrial food chains. It is an extinction level event in progress, in and of itself, and yet very few are even talking about it. Out of sight, out of mind.

Beyond that are:

** The ongoing, genocidal, global, v(@)kseen campaign
** The rapidly approaching WW-III
** The great economic crash/reset
** Food shortages/rapidly rising food prices
** Energy disruptions and failures
** The future Great Earthquake(s)
** AI/Skynet//False Reality/Neuralink/Internet of "Things"

I am weary of writing about these things. They bore me to tears, and yet that is the reality with which we are confronted. The trajectory of all of these events is trending towards the extinction of most of the biological life on this plant. That's how serious the situation is. It's beyond dire.

I am weary of superficial people who think things are still "normal", or will soon be getting back to "normal." I am weary of the Satanic trolls who spew their demonic bile at me in repugnant, repetitive e-mails. I am weary of the increasing number of people who troll me, saying that they will donate, or that they have donated, and then do nothing.

As my good friend and expat relocator, Jack Abercrombie, says: “Only the strong will survive 2022.” Translation: to say that 2022 will be a real tough slog is an understatement. In that vein, if for whatever reason anyone reading this would like to relocate to Ecuador from elsewhere in the world, I don't know anyone better qualified to facilitate the move than Jack Abercrombie. It is what he does. He lives and breathes the minutiae of relocating people from other countries to Ecuador. Please contact Jack at: http://journeymanjack.com

Finally, if you can imagine it, a reader recently e-mailed me, and asked me about my Christmas plans. To be perfectly honest, I don't have any Christmas plans, none whatsoever. To begin with I have no money to speak of – $20.87 to my name as of this writing. Where will I go and what will I do with $20.87? But frankly, beyond that, I suddenly find that I do not have any major plans at all anymore. The unanticipated death last week of my buddy, Greg Caton, threw everything into stark relief. I therefore suppose that my plan going forward is simply life itself, to live and advance to another day, another week, another month, another year. To live, to learn, to observe, to be a net positive influence in my neighborhood and the world.

**********************************

I absolutely need and gratefully accept any and all donations. Everything that we have known in our lifetimes is about to go bye-bye and will never be back again, not ever. I know that I keep repeating this like a mantra, but it is nonetheless true. If you are able and willing to donate I really do need your support at this time. For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com This is the preferred method of donation for me right now.