This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Signs, WW-III Visions and Military Maneuvers

This morning as I was awakening I had a brief, hypnopompic vision.

I suddenly became aware that I was looking at a large, digital marquee, like on Broadway in Manhattan, or Times Square in New York City, or on the strip in Las Vegas. In huge, golden, block letters it said: "WW-III" -- preceded by words that said something like PREPARATIONS FOR, PREPARING FOR, PREPARATIONS UNDERWAY -- but definitely using either the word PREPARATIONS or PREPARING. The "WW-III" part naturally grabbed my attention.

Obviously, my subconscious is alerting my conscious mind that WW-III could soon be a real thing.

If I were the only one receiving dreams and visions revolving around the WW-III theme, I would blow it off, but I am only one of myriad people having dreams and visions of WW-III. The Internet is full of their social media accounts, videos, articles, podcasts and web pages.

In addition, there are so many articles, websites and social media accounts and videos with such plentiful, voluminous evidence of concrete preparations for major warfare, that it does all serve to wonderfully concentrate the mind (hat tip to Samuel Johnson).

In that regard, please see Rob Lee's Twitter blog for Russian military movements:

https://twitter.com/RALee85

Browse Monkey Werx's YouTube channel for USSA and NATO military (mostly aviation) maneuvers:

https://www.youtube.com/c/MonkeyWerxUS

There are other websites and blogs, but these two contain plenty of information, enough to see that big trouble is brewing.

I would add that my recently deceased friend, Geg Caton, was repeatedly shown in his many ayahuasca visions that the USSA is going to be obliterated, wiped out, brutally chopped off at the knees, brought down, smashed to smithereens, incinerated -- by war, nuclear missile strikes, civil war, famine, rampant criminality, invasion by Russia and China, volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, asteroid strikes, death of the USSA petro-dollar (aka: the Federal Reserve Note), collapse of the USSA economy, outright failure of the USSA government, massive mortality from "v(@)xxeenashuns" (with millions of "v"-dead), and more. It won't be just the one thing. A lot of people will be going bye-bye: the essential, St. John of the Revelation, biblical scenario.

Greg Caton told me not long before he died that judging from what he was being shown by ayahuasca, it appeared that WW-III commences this year, in or about April. That's just two months from now and counting .....

*****************************************

I absolutely need and gratefully accept any and all donations. Everything that we have known in our lifetimes is about to go bye-bye and will never be back again, not ever. I know that I keep repeating this like a mantra, but it is nonetheless true. If you are able and willing to donate I really do need your support at this time in order to better prepare. The USSA is going to get royally hammered, but with any luck, life here in South America will continue on.  For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com This is the preferred method of donation for me right now. Do NOT send PayPal.