This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Friday, September 23, 2022

Waiting On Shiva

Momentous times rapidly approach. 

Mike Adams at Naturalnews.com has a decently good grasp of some of the main elements of what is coming. He writes that World War III has already begun. Of course, he is correct.


If I did not know better I would think that he has been reading my blog! 

I have written over and over that normal times will never be returning. Not ever.

Those of my readers who do not yet grasp that, will have the stark reality harshly forced upon them, like it or not.

Unimaginable days draw nigh.



***********************************

I absolutely need and gratefully accept any and all donations! Everything that we have known in our lifetimes is about to go bye-bye and will never be back again, not ever. I know that I keep repeating this like a mantra, but it is nonetheless true. If you are able and willing to donate I really do need your support at this time in order to better prepare. The USSA and Europe are going to get royally hammered, but with any luck, life here in South America will continue on. For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com This is the preferred method of donation for me right now. Do NOT send PayPal.