This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Hidden Truth: Many Mystery Hominids Roam The Earth

Yes, I know that Humanity is skating on the edge of destruction, and that many millions/billions? of people are in real jeopardy of physically going bye-bye over the next few years, for an extensive list of reasons that I have been writing about for a long time, but today I want to talk about our many hominid/hominin/humanoid cousins who share this planet with us. 

I'm talking about the so-called Yetis of central Asia, Yowies of Australia, Skunk Apes/Sasquatches/Bigfoot of North America, Rock Apes of Vietnam, and others of their ilk. All manner of beings that fit into the catchall category of hominid/hominim/humanoid -- large, bipedal, intelligent, human-like primates -- have been seen, and are still seen all the time, by countless thousands of people all over the world in rural, semi-rural and wilderness areas of this Earth "realm."

I remember well going away to college when I was young and having to select the courses I was going to study. I had to fulfill a 6 hour requirement in the social sciences, so I began by signing up for 3 hours of physical anthropology, which turned out to be tedious lecture after tedious lecture about Australopithecus, Gigantopithecus, Pithecanthropus erectus, Homo erectus, Java Man, Peking Man, Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, Clovis Man, on and on. I couldn't make any sense of it. It failed to resonate with me at a core level. It was mind numbing, with nary a mention of contemporary Yowies, Yetis or Sasquatches, of which there was some public knowledge even in the early 1970s, or of the possibility of any of these many purported ancestral or progenitor races of Homo sapiens persisting to the present day.

Half a century has gone by, and the situation has not greatly changed, in that all over the world the professional guilds of physical anthropology, wildlife biology, zoology, game management, and fish and wildlife services still maintain a nearly hermetic silence over the reality -- thousands of people see them! -- of present-day populations of various hominids/hominins/hominoids/humanoids that are large (some of them very large), clearly bipedal, human-like primates, evincing obviously intelligent behavior, with upright posture.

Today, with a few more more decades of life experience, travel and extensive reading under my belt,  I am more aware in some ways than my PhD anthropology professor of the early 1970s, let's call him Dr. "S.," who either truly believed the fictive, anthropological cladistics that he was covering the chalkboards with, or who, even then, was a conscious, paid, willing participant in the anthropological cover-up that persists to this very day.

I have seen, read and heard enough that for me it is now abundantly clear that Homo sapiens are not the only population of large, intelligent, bipedal primates with upright posture on this planet.

True enough, we Homo sapiens have overwhelmed vast tracts of the Earth's surface and the entire biosphere in our swarming billions -- and yet! -- reports continue to come in from wilderness, remote wild and rural areas, and even semi-rural regions of the world in Asia, Africa, the Americas, Europe and Australia of a wide variety of hominids/hominins/hominoids/humanoids that are impressively stealthy, obviously resilient, relict populations of what appear to be Neanderthal, Homo erectus, Gigantopithecus, and other ostensibly extinct and/or unknown species of hominids/hominins/hominoids/humanoids. 

Though the government denies it, an unknown species of very large, upright, bipedal hominids lives right here in Ecuador. There is a population of what appears to be a Bigfoot-like population near the mountain valley where my deceased friend, Greg Caton, built his house. Here's an article about them that appeared in the press a few years back: https://cuencahighlife.com/monster-of-the-cajas-wont-go-away-despite-denials-by-scientists-and-park-rangers/

They are not "monsters" as the article says -- but our giant, bipedal, hominoid cousins. Anyway, knowing that they inhabit the region where Greg Caton lived, out of the blue about a year and a half ago I proposed to him the idea of jointly writing and publishing a book about them. His immediate response was: "It's strange that you should mention that. People see them in the valley where I live. My neighbors tell me about them all the time."

I replied: "I know. That's why I brought it up. How about opening a hailing frequency with them, and doing a bit of participant-observer research?" He was semi-open to the idea, but then he abruptly died shortly thereafter, so the proposed book project fizzled into nothingness.

They have been seen many other places around the world. Ecuador is not an exception in any way. Many links and websites deal with sightings of and interactions with these beings. I will list below just a small sampling of the many that are available on the Internet.

Government and professional agencies, the mainstream news media, academic disciplines and major religions are all massively lying. The body of evidence for the reality of these beings all over the world is enormous and growing by leaps and bounds -- and still the lies persist.

The following video of a hypnotic session at time-stamp 11:00 to 16:00 deals with a Bigfoot contact that the subject has. Notice that the Bigfoot beings communicate about the people who hunt them, to kill them, and about how those people who go out with guns to kill them have sick minds. What the subject says under hypnosis is what many observers have noticed: the Bigfoot people are very highly telepathic and profoundly in tune with Nature. In the first minutes of the video she talks about being in communication with the mountains and trees, about how the trees are conscious and all is one:


Take a gander at just a small sampling of what is out there on the Internet about a wide variety of unknown humanoids/hominids/hominins, etc. who have survived right down into modern times. Click on the links. Read, watch, think, listen. 

https://www.sott.net/article/471589-2-separate-Bigfoot-sightings-reported-in-South-Carolina-this-year


Notice how often these close relatives of ours are described as "monsters" -- when in reality all they are trying to do is to survive and be left alone in the ever dwindling wilderness areas on this planet. Is it not bizarre that a species that is destroying the forests, seas and mountains of Earth refers to those who are most in tune with those natural areas as "monsters"? Who are the monsters, in reality?

Vietnam Rock Apes

A Flash of Beauty: Bigfoot Revealed
https://www.amazon.com/Flash-Beauty-Bigfoot-Revealed/dp/B09XVQS9NV

Sasquatch Awareness Project: What They Look Like Part I

Sasquatch messages For Humanity  Sun Bow


The Facts By HowToHunt

Sasquatch, You Want Proof, Huh? O.K.!

Bigfoot the Language

Though I live in a large city in South America, surrounded by millions of ostensible Homo sapiens, I do for some, unknown reason feel an inner kinship with the Sasquatches. I do not know why that should be so, but it is. 

In an effort to partially explore that unexplained kinship feeling I recently did some blind, lexical scrying using a large, UNIX word list.

I asked: "What word on this list best describes my relationship with the Sasquatches?"

Answer: nervature, i.e., the arrangement of my nerves, my nervous system pattern. By implication, my nervous system has some sort of similarity or resonance with that of the Sasquatches. 

I then asked: "What word on this list best describes the number of times that the Sasquatches have seen me in North America and South America?"

Answer: subperitoneally; which I surmise means that they instinctively know when I am around at a gut level. In other words, whenever I go into the woods, marshes, swamps, mountains and forests, they always know that I'm around, due to my nervature, the arrangement of my nervous system. I must mentally resonate in such a way that they instinctively pick up on my presence at a gut level.

I asked again: "What word on this list best describes the specific number of times that the Sasquatches have physically seen me during my lifetime?"

Answer: injection. This puzzled me, since the most common acceptation of the word, injection, has a medical or veterinary denotation, whereas my question was overtly numerative in nature. So I searched for all of the other dictionary definitions of injection, thinking that perhaps there is another, obscure definition that I was overlooking.

And there is! In mathematics, injection means: a function that is one-to-one, that is, where f(x) = f(y) only if x = y.

My blind lexical scrying is therefore suggesting that there is a certain, one-to-one correspondence between me and the Sasquatches. I have it on good evidence that my genetic line carries a small percentage of Neanderthal DNA, but am I also consanguineal with the Sasquatches?

???

Am I -- and this is where my blind lexical scrying is pointing -- also of the Sasquatch lineage, somehow closely related to them, such that I am of them, and they are of me; meaning that they always see me, and always have, because we are essentially one and the same?

Sauder + Sasquatch = Saudersquatch? All for one, and one for all??

If you have any Sasquatch experiences I would be delighted to hear from you!

To sign up and receive automatic notification of my new blog posts, please click here to follow me.


*****************************

If you find value or worth in my writing, please donate if you are able and willing! I do need my reader's support. I rely on the kindness of strangers for my daily rice, lentils, celery, cheese, papayas, rent, utilities and Internet connection. Please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate. I live very frugally off of about $4,000 or less per year. Very few people donate, so I therefore cherish every dollar of reader support.

Purchase my books about underground and underwater bases!

Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files
Underground Bases & Tunnels
Underwater and Underground Bases