This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Sunday, June 14, 2020

I Know What It Is -- Do YOU?

Dear readers, first things first. It has come to my attention that hundreds of you receive my blog posts on some sort of e-mail feed. I thank you for signing up! I truly appreciate your interest. But be aware that many (all?) e-mail programs strip out embedded photographs and videos that I often include in my blog posts. This is why you should **always** click through to my blog site, so that you can view all of the content in context. To wit, please consider the following photo of the MicroSoft mega-billionaire:

( source: https://rense.com//1.mpicons/virus-slider9/bg.jpg )




Do you grok it?

This entire fake, false, fraudulent, phony, *u@ked up system is entirely the satanic opposite of what it purports to be. Maybe you still don't get it. Take a look at the "wife":


See?

There are a lot more like that. They run this world. Now you know why so many things are bass-ackwards from the way that real humans would do them. Because those who are running things are something other than what they pretend to be. Fake entities are incapable of being genuine. It's not in them to be real, because they themselves are a completely false facade, and they know it.

And now you do too, if you want to.

********************************************

I do really need your financial backing! For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com. This is the preferred method of donation for me right now.
I also very gratefully accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA
I also accept donations of gold and silver, of any size or amount.
I do not have a bank account and cannot get one, so please DO NOT send me PayPal donations.