This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Remote Viewing The "Great Reset"

In recent days the Cryptoviewing team has put out a brief video on YouTube as a promo for their "Great Reset" remote viewing target. I don't have Patreon or I would get it myself. If you do have Patreon and can afford it, it just may be worth your while to take a look at their "Great Reset" remote viewing findings.

The YouTube promo video is only 2:13 long, but quite interesting in and of itself. These are some of the best remote viewers out there on the Internet, viewing what is coming in the very near future, in politics, economics, technology, massive Earth changes, and more. Please take a look:


The bottom line is that something REALLY BIG is just about to happen. In fact, more than just one REALLY BIG thing is about to happen. As dramatic as the first nine months of this year have been, what is yet to come will be more dramatic still. That's a firm guarantee.

Disclaimer: I have inwardly seen some of the same things that this group of remote viewers talk about in this short YouTube video; and have been in touch with a couple of them in the past, though I am not part of their remote viewing team. It is simply the case that certain future and near-future events have a very high probability of occurring, given the global trajectory of events in the Earth realm, and anyone who inquires deeply and diligently into the course of future events will perceive them. That is the way this realm is programmed.

Many people, including me, have been shown the tremendous Earth changes that are on the way. Get ready to have your reality rocked, because the entire planet will be shaken in a huge way. See time stamp 1:12 for an example of what I mean. Note that North America looks radically different than it does now; Florida is gone, as is a large part of the southeastern region of North America, much of Texas, and a huge part of Canada. 

A few years ago I was also inwardly shown dramatic geographic changes to North America, including the disappearance of Florida, inundation of a large part of the southeastern USSA and the inundation of a huge part of the interior of the continent by an enormous bay or inland sea that will extend northward from the Gulf of Mexico for about 1,000 miles, starting from where Texas and Louisiana are at present. Though I had already moved to South America at that time I was not shown the geographical changes to South America. If what the remote viewer has seen is correct, then the region where I currently reside is also destined to be catastrophically submerged. If that should happen some near future week or month -- oh, well! I absolutely lack the financial means to move elsewhere, so I am where I am. As of this moment I have $5.80 to my name, not enough to even catch the bus to another province in Ecuador, but as small as that sum may be,  I am grateful for it. Every month there are more and more people who are expelled from their apartments or rooms, lose their jobs, soon run out of money, and in greater numbers all the time are reduced to begging on the sidewalk and sleeping in the cold and rain, not knowing where their next meal is coming from. On this day, I have more than that and so I am thankful for what I have. It's a blessing! What is coming will be absolutely devastating and life ending for teeming hordes of people, for many millions of people, way beyond what is now the case. It's sobering. 

But of course, this is remote viewing and the object was to capture the broad brush, global changes, so maybe the higher elevation areas of the Andes where I live  will be spared. Or not. We'll see.

As for the coastal plains and lower elevations all around the world, with the sort of global flooding event that so many people are seeing in their dreams and visions, I would guess that an elevation of at least 1,000 ft or even 2,000 feet and up would be an absolute, bare minimum for anyone who hopes to escape the tsunamis and water level rise. It appears that the seas and oceans will be sloshing in their basins in a very major way. I have been shown various aspects of this upcoming, global, flooding event multiple times in my own dreams. It seems highly likely that there will be stupendous, mass mortality along with it.

I tell you what, I really, really do not like the Skynet grid that Dick Allgire presents at the 1:19 time stamp, though ayahuasca already showed me that  upcoming, green, control grid hovering overhead in 2012. I got a very negative, dystopian, control feeling from it at the time. I had specifically asked ayahuasca inwardly to show me what would happen in the near future, meaning in the coming years. My inner visual screen went blank for about 30 seconds, and I thought nothing would happen, when I suddenly realized that I was viewing a starkly totalitarian scene, as if I were seeing it on a high-definition, flat panel TV screen, with a concentration camp, high security fence, military-like trucks and vehicles, bright floodlights on the perimeter, high gun towers or guard towers along the fence, and overhead a green, control grid vividly shimmering in the air. I was given to understand telepathically that the green control grid was to lock down the Earth and completely enslave all humanity, body, mind and soul. It made a very nefarious, even diabolical or satanic impression on me. It had a dark, depressing, grim aura or feel to it. It was deeply threatening and foreboding. 

Not good. Not natural, and not elevating or helpful for humanity and the planet, quite to the contrary. I would guess that this control grid has to do with the 42,000 5G satellites that Elon Musk's Starlink  space communications program is now putting into orbit. Far from being a freeing, liberating, technological advance, this is a major link in the harsh, enslaving, technocratic chains that are intended to bind humanity into rigid captivity under the guise of being uniquely free. 

An iPhone in every hand, and a global, 5G technology grid to bind them all! (with apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien)

By the way, I have noticed that some people who use cell phones have started acting very strangely around me and to me recently. People whom I have known well for years, even decades, suddenly want nothing to do with me or with my thinking. My analysis: what I am saying hits way too close to home and they want rid of me, just want me to go away -- but they don't want rid of their cell phones and iPhones! They don't want to see me, they don't want to receive e-mail from me, they don't want to talk to me -- nothing. The "world wide web" has already ensnared them and is pulling them deeper and deeper into its grid. And when 5G is rolled out, they'll use it. 

You see, this reset is really going to separate people out, and you'll find out who your real friends are, as opposed to those who go just so far, and no further, because what is coming will be so uncompromising. The real and the unreal will be very starkly revealed. The scared and the superficial are legion and they will make themselves known.

You want to be enmeshed in the Borg? Use that cell phone, baby, keep that iPhone close at hand.

As for what Daz Smith saw at time stamp 0:20 to 0:26, it looks like an assassination of a prominent, public figure that has a major impact on the global news cycle. We'll soon see. Daz Smith is quite a topnotch remote viewer.

In any event, thank you very much to my loyal readers, the hundreds who have stuck with me through thick and thin for many years now, ever since my arrival in South America and the founding of this blog, almost exactly ten years ago. It's been a real, hard slog for me, that brought me right to death's doorway in the closing days of 2012, and a lengthy hospitalization and subsequent, many years-long physical and emotional recuperation which is still ongoing. Your readership and support therefore mean everything in the world to me.

There are those along the way who have abandoned me or told me to go away, that they don't want to see or hear from me again. And I respect that. They don't want me to have anything to do with them and so I will not. Anyone who walks away has their reasons -- fear, perhaps unacknowledged or unexamined fear, distaste for me and my way of thinking, arrogance? -- they have land, money, bank accounts, a vehicle, a pension, passports, etc. and I don't, so they look down on me as less worthy, as someone not worth their while, dislike of me as a person, cognitive dissonance, mind control, aversion to the truth, social conformity, rigid mindset, inability or unwillingness to entertain a challenge to conventional political views, or on some level deep personal **complicity** in the system or undisclosed loyalties?

If they cannot handle the truth, and don't want any challenge to their preconceptions -- well, O.K., then -- just wait, and not very much longer, either.  What is coming will exceed by far what any of us have experienced in our lifetimes.

***************************************

I do really need your financial support, now more than ever in these troubled times! For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com. This is the preferred method of donation for me right now.
I also accept Bitcoin at: 1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA
I also accept donations of gold and silver, of any size or amount.
I do not have a bank account and cannot get one, so please DO NOT send me PayPal donations.