This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Thursday, June 9, 2022

Skin Issues: It's War~!!

Several readers have recently written and asked how I am doing. The honest answer is that in recent months I have again been through a very serious, months-long health and financial crisis, from which I am very slowly recovering. It has been very grueling and debilitating. 

I survive on about $4,000 per annum, or less, so I hardly knew whether to guffaw or to weep when I read last week that one-third of USSAers who earn $250,000 per year live paycheck to paycheck. At current prices in Ecuador, I could live well for fully half a century on $250,000. Imagine that! -- and people in the USSA can barely make it on a quarter of a million dollars per year. 

Well, you see, there's the F-350, the golf course fees, the McMansion mortgage payment, private school fees for the kids, the $1,000 monthly electricity fee, house insurance, medical insurance, motor vehicle insurance, life insurance, income taxes, truck repairs, lawn service, pool service, water fee to irrigate an acre of grass and shrubbery, maintenance expenses (roofing, painting, driveway asphalting, lawn sprinkler system upkeep, etc.), home security system fees, credit card service fees, home owner's association fees, the bass fishing boat, the hunting and fishing licenses, the ATVs, the hunting rifles and shotguns, the fishing reels, the big, flat-panel, wall mounted TV, gaming computers, Internet service, cable TV, Netflix, the season tickets to the local MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL team(s), the 10% tithe to the mega-church -- and before you know it, you're pulling down a quarter of a million a year and you're in dire poverty, you're wondering how you will even "survive" for the next 30 days. \sarcasm\

Let me tell you, I get about $1,100 per year in book royalties. The rest I have to make up from donations, so believe me when I say that I am grateful for every single dollar of support that I receive. Thousands of people read my blog, but very few donate. Religious people can sometimes be the stingiest of all, and with a holy, righteous attitude! One of my devout "Christian" readers wrote to tell me how offended he was that I solicit donations. He said that I should depend on the Lord to provide for my needs. We, sir, well, ma'am, is Jesus going to pay my rent, my utility bills, my Internet connection fee? When I go to the used clothing store, or buy a pair of $10 exercise shoes, or go to the municipal market to buy 30 lbs of dried beans, is Jesus going to pay for all of that?

I don't think so, not in my experience. Some of the most famous alternative news and blogger websites on the Internet ask for donations: Rense.com, The Saker, Paul Craig Roberts, Rumor Mill News, and many more. Syndicated, weekly columnists and journalists in the mainstream news media pull down six-figures a year for writing shameless, superficial, shallow, simplistic, jingoistic, propagandistic, insipid pabulum to cover for the manifold crimes of the system, and yet I get blasted and insulted for making a donation request. Therefore, my very holy Christian friend -- listen very carefully: Jesus himself is on the record as saying: "Ask, and you shall receive." So I ask, and some people, very few people, do very kindly donate. If that offends some readers' tender sensibilities, tough "Christian" ti**y. Am I to survive on sand and gravel? If by asking, I can manage to have an annual income of $4,000, enough to survive another year at an extremely frugal, spartan, basic level, what is wrong with that? I highly doubt that Jesus minds.

As for death? I obviously haven't died (though I came close) -- but listen to this: the kid upstairs from me died a month ago. He was only 24 years old, a decently successful amateur athlete, with multiple trophies and ribbons for races he had won, in both running and swimming competitions. He was studious and quiet. He had just finished his university studies, was preparing to begin his life career, and now he's suddenly dead. His parents are in disbelief. Think of it -- their pride and joy -- and now his life is over, just when it should have been beginning. He is far from the first, and he will certainly not be the last.

My mortuary operator acquaintance whom I run into from time to time, recently told me that the death rate in Quito remains elevated above normal. The "jabbed" population is expiring. Very fast acting cancers are taking them down in mere weeks; also diabetes, strokes, heart attacks, that "virus", and more. Death from all causes is up and going higher, among the "jabbed" population. I asked him if he were willing to go public with that alarming news, and he warily replied that he and his colleagues in the death/mortuary/burial business prefer not to do that, for fear of ugly repercussions.

So far, the government here is still keeping a lid on the deteriorating situation -- for now, barely -- but past a certain point the population will unquestionably grow very uneasy and restive. Exactly when that will happen, remains to be seen. Later this year? Next year?

About 85% of the population in Ecuador have been jabbed at least once. Probably 75% have been jabbed twice, and maybe 40% three times, some of them four times. There will be death and crippling incapacity on a larger and larger scale in Ecuador, and in many other countries. It is inevitable, given the damaging effects of the mRNA jabs on the human body's immune system. The increased rate of death has already begun. It will get worse.

I continue to see numerous apartments, houses, office suites, store fronts, sundry commercial properties, and even entire buildings for sale or for rent as I move about the city (Quito). As the deaths continue to mount, there will be more and more of that, a growing glut of unsold, unrented, unsellable, unrentable, vacant, unoccupied, uninhabited real estate. The day is also coming when the division of labor will become frayed, and less and less functional. What happens when too many electrical engineers die? Who will maintain the electrical power plants? When too many truck drivers die, who will deliver the food and other products that modern societies require? When too many airline pilots die, what happens to international freight and air travel? We haven't reached that point quite yet, but it is drawing closer. As we move deeper into the insanity we will all find out together what that means for us as a human society, in South America, in North America and elsewhere.

And by the way, for those who think that I am just blowing smoke with what I write in my blog posts, look at this:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-badly-under-water-all-top-issues-abc-poll-finds

It's like my dream last year, where Biden resolutely stepped into the water and started walking, until he went under the water and was lost from view. He just kept walking until he was totally underwater. I wrote about what I was shown in a blog post: https://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com/2021/07/joe-my-butts-been-wiped-biden-goes-in.html

Now this new ABC poll shows that Biden is "badly underwater" on all major issues. No joke, Sherlock!!

My subconscious saw this scenario coming and visually depicted it for me. And there are those who viciously mock me.

But I forge ahead! Coming attractions will shut them right up. Humility will be rudely forced upon them, like it or not. 

Catherine Austin Fitts Says: "We Are At War Right Now"
https://usawatchdog.com/we-are-at-war-right-now-catherine-austin-fitts/

... and she is correct. We're in a multi-front war, and it is going to worsen across the board: food shortages, agriculture failures, water shortages, engineered plagues, economic collapse, unemployment, kinetic warfare and geopolitical upheaval, rampant crime, civil instability, government failure, chemtrails, and much more. Whatever is going on now, just wait, everything is going to be ramping up to still greater levels of intensity. Greg Hunter does a lot of interesting interviews and this one is worth listening to, if you have the time. For me, the most interesting part popped up in the comments below the interview.  A reader wrote:

... the Great Poisoning is real. For the past year my wife and I have suffered from having damaged immune systems. We did not take the injections. We eat healthy and exercise. We are about 70 years old living in Sonoma County, California.
The past year has been pure Hell. My wife’s skin burns and burns. Her hair is falling out. I have a red rash all over my body and my legs and arms are as swollen as Popeye the Sailor Man’s. The itching is driving me mad.....

The reader's comment struck me like a bolt from the blue, because I am just three years younger than he, am also non-"jabbed", and virtually the same thing that he describes has happened to me this year. I bet that we are not the only two, or three, if you count his wife. There must be a great many of us.

You see, earlier this year, in January or thereabouts, I suddenly began to swell up. I couldn't believe it. My legs and arms inflated like the Michelin Tire Man, and were covered with thousands of little bumps and protrusions. My hands and arms got so swollen and covered with little bumps that I couldn't slip on a long-sleeved shirt. My legs were purple, and so swollen that I could barely walk or even stand. It was agonizing. My skin turned leathery and unbearably, intolerably, incredibly itchy. It was horrific. And then it spread to my back and my shoulders -- most of my body, in fact. 

I couldn't sleep from the pain and itching. It was real torture.

Within just a short period of time my skin began to weep a clear, odorless liquid. Mostly from my thighs, the backs of my knees, my legs below the knees and the inside of my elbow joints. To my dismay, I also lost the skin in two places on my left thigh, and on large areas of both legs below the knees. It turned red and came off. And it hurt.  I was worried. 

I smeared organic honey and Lugol's iodine on my raw, oozing flesh to cut the risk of infection. It was very messy, unsightly and painful. My bed sheets were stained with the honey, iodine and clear liquid that was oozing out of my legs. It was hard to sleep, sit in a chair, or walk or do almost anything. I was mindful of the potential danger of runaway sepsis, should infection have taken hold. Gangrene can easily kill when the protective covering of the skin is gone.

I consulted two MDs, the first of whom was so alarmed at my condition that he wanted to immediately admit me to a local hospital and put me on an IV drip -- just for 5 days, he said. I immediately put the kibosh on that idea, for a variety of reasons, including the notable fact that in early 2013 I spent more than 3 months in that very hospital, in a 6-man room, and watched other men fade away and die! The MDs have a lot of tricks in their black bags, and not all of what they do is necessarily life enhancing, if you catch my drift. So I diplomatically demurred. 

I then went that same day to another MD, who was a little less alarmed. He took a look at my body, prescribed me an antihistamine and told me to come back in two weeks. 

My arms were so swollen that neither of the MDs could find a vein from which to draw blood samples to analyze. They ended up blindly hunting for, and successfully stabbing, a vein in my left wrist, which was a little less swollen than my right wrist. The samples did not reveal much of significance, only that I was very inflamed -- which was transparently obvious to casual, visual inspection. But then MDs specialize in symptoms; they're not as good when it comes to root causes of medical problems.

I therefore wrote extremely little there for awhile. The suffering was almost more than I could bear. To tell the truth, the ordeal was so painful and debilitating that I pondered my mortality. At one point, I so strongly felt the presence of my long-deceased, biological father that I actually said out loud: "Thanks! (for looking in on me) -- but I'm not done just yet!!"

About four months ago, I simply stopped eating for 10 days. The agony and suffering were almost more than I could bear. 

I only drank water and unsweetened herbal teas (with no sugar, stevia or honey). The long fast seemed to temporarily help to take the edge off of the worst of the symptoms. It may even be that the 10-day fast saved my life; that's my impression. I have also done some shorter fasting -- 20 hours, 30 hours, and so forth. I have lost a tremendous amount of weight, muscle and strength, though I am feeling somewhat better in recent days. 

I had a terrible relapse on my lower legs last week, but the skin is slowly healing again and scabbing over. I daubed iodine on the worst patches. The pain is somewhat diminished.

It's a process. Certain foods seem to greatly aggravate the condition. I'm learning what I can and cannot eat. The following appear to be O.K. and non-inflammatory.

carrots/carrot juice
beets
cabbage
hard squashes
turnips
onion
papayas
lentils (pre-soaked and well cooked)
brown rice
celery
turmeric
oregano
sweet potatoes
white potatoes
lettuce
cilantro
apple cider vinegar
sea salt
black pepper
parsley
hemp seeds
aloe vera pulp
dried, peeled fava beans (well soaked and boiled)
dried beans (well soaked and boiled)
mozzarella cheese
pears
watermelon
toasted cashews
coffee
apples
dairy butter
oatmeal
honey
herbal teas
maca powder
sacha inchi
olive oil

Food items that I am presently avoiding:

tomatoes
red/green/yellow bell peppers
eggs
liquid cow's milk
Kiwi fruit
chocho (an Andean legume much eaten in Ecuador)
radishes
spinach
zucchini
mushrooms
peanuts/peanut butter
walnuts/filberts/macadamias/almonds/pecans/pistachios/Brazil nuts
all pasta and bread made from wheat
oranges/mandarins/limes/grapefruit
raspberries/blackberries/blueberries/cranberries
cherries
dates
bananas
any fried foods
any variety of corn, including sweet corn, popcorn, choclo, mote (Ecuadorean corn varieties)
avocados
chocolate
bee pollen
cinnamon
chili spice
sugar (which I avoid anyway)

I guesstimate that I am 90% better than four months ago, when I was in terrible, unbearable, unendurable agony. But I have to get at the root cause(s) of this debilitating syndrome. Something is sending my immune system into furious, extreme overdrive. 

One possibility that I am considering is that maybe my body is having to learn to adjust to and live with the spike proteins that the millions of mRNA "jabbed" people that surround us all are shedding. What happened to me may have been a furious, emergency, survival response by my immune system against the spike proteins that the millions of "jabbed" people that surround me are shedding. 

There are many websites on the Internet that deal with the inflammatory effects of foods that contain:

salicylates
histamines
oxalates

I am avoiding some of the worst offenders such as avocados, chicken eggs, cow's milk, peanuts, chocolate, wheat products, mushrooms, spinach, and others.

Liver intoxication is probably a factor. I don't drink alcohol, but my liver may be overburdened by trying to flush toxins from the body, more than it can handle, so it dumped the overflow to the skin and peripheral tissues away from the body core -- places like the arms and legs, and the skin of the back and shoulders. Who knows what contaminants, pathogens and toxins are being dumped on us in the chemtrails, for example. I see the planes fly over Quito, and then the rainbow-colored mist takes an hour to spread out and slowly fall down like a curtain. The following day I feel like crap. 

I spent money on MD visits and medications that I really couldn't afford, but that's life! I simply lack the money for MDs and meds, so I have to get better on my own.

So I have (at least for now) eliminated some foods that may possibly be aggravating factors in my syndrome: tomatoes, chicken eggs, pineapple (though I recently had a glass of fresh pineapple juice without suffering any ill effects), bananas, cow's milk, peanuts and peanut butter, chocolate, mushrooms, red bell peppers, chili peppers, Kiwi fruit, citrus fruit, avocados, wheat bread and pasta, garlic, broccoli, spinach, tree nuts like walnuts, pecans, almonds, Brazil nuts, filbert nuts, pistachios, macadamias, etc. I don't drink alcohol, so that's not an issue.

Other food items that I initially thought were a problem -- such as mozzarella cheese, butter, olive oil, white potatoes, onions, oatmeal, maca powder, lentils, dried beans, fava beans, brown rice, apples, coffee, raw honey, oregano, apple cider vinegar, and more -- have proven not to be an issue.

I have found that papayas and celery definitely help to take the edge off the symptoms. They are anti-inflammatory foods that have a cleansing, purifying impact on the body. Fasting also helps to relieve the inflammation.

On the plus side, I went out and walked for four miles yesterday, did a few dozen push-ups and also pulled myself up and did some flexed arm hangs on the neighborhood monkey bars, with my chin over or level with the bar. Then I ate a simple meal of fava beans, brown rice and onion.  I took another four mile walk today.

My mentality is not: "I'm getting older now. I've been very sick. I should start taking it easy." If I'm to have more years, I have to crank it up a notch and keep chugging. 

Anyway, I could continue to ramble on for pages about all of this, but several readers have recently written and asked how I am doing, and that's the answer:

I've been terrible in recent months! Seriously pondering my mortality there for awhile. But I've weaned myself from the antihistamines, done some fasting, adjusted my diet, and the worst of the symptoms are abating as the weeks and months go by. At the moment I feel that I've finally rounded the corner and am now on the rebound, at least I hope so.

***************************

I very greatly need and gratefully accept any and all donations! Everything that we have known in our lifetimes is very soon about to go bye-bye, and will never be back again, not ever. I know that I keep repeating this like a mantra, but it is nonetheless true. If you are able and willing to donate, I really do need your support at this time in order to better prepare. The USSA is going to get royally hammered, but with any luck, life here in South America will continue on, at least for some of us. For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com This is the preferred method of donation for me right now. Do NOT send PayPal.