This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Saturday, June 18, 2022

U.S.S. of A., Inc. Soon Goes Bye-Bye

I just did another lexical deep dive into The Mother Of All Vocabulary Lists. One stab at it, blind, subconscious scrying: The one word on this list that best describes the condition of the "Lower- 48 States" in November 2022 is?

What popped up was: skelps, plural of skelp

This word is unknown to me! -- so I looked up its meaning: severely kicked, slaps, a spanking (as on the butt), heavy squall, hard rain, blows, hard strike with the open hand, a beating, bending and rolling a piece of metal into a hard, round tube, as in gun barrel manufacture.

Translation: before Christmas the USSA is going to get its butt kicked; it's going to get ***** slapped; it's going to get an a** whuppin'; it's going to get a severe beating; a storm is coming to the USSA; it's going to get bent hard and rolled up. A hard rain is going to fall.

I keep getting inner and outer prompts that by, on, or in November BIG EVENTS are going to buffet and rock the USSA. By this time next year, or even by Christmas this year, the "USSA, Inc." could be in the dustbin of history or precipitously headed there. It's all about to fall apart.

Dear Readers, make ready. The USSA is going to go down, very, very, very hard. I've been telling people this exact thing for a long time, but I'm not sure a lot of people appreciate just how extreme the collapse is going to be. And the same is going to happen in Europe, that is becoming clearer and clearer. The great bulk of my world readership is in the USSA, Canada and Europe, and unfortunately life is going to get really hard in those countries (for those who survive). 

And by the way, before I go further with this blog post, I want to say that I am available to do lexical scrying for any readers who may want to have more insight into impending life decisions, life changes and world events. In recent days I did some lexical scrying for a reader who was debating whether to relocate to a more interior region of the "Lower 48" in the USSA, or to settle in one of a number of prospective locations in Latin America. The lexical scrying came up with several sobering, and also surprising results, which helped to reduce uncertainty, and solidify the soon-to-be expat's decision-making. My fee structure is simple: if the results are meaningless gibberish to you, then you owe me nothing. However, if the results are of meaningful, real life benefit to you, then you pay me commensurate with their value to you. You decide on the relevant questions, and you decide on the appropriate payment. 

We are facing huge changes that have now started to kick in, all over the world. I cannot tell you what to do or where to go; ultimately that is your decision, and yours alone. But blind lexical scrying can tap a broader range of awareness, and may assist in making a personal decision, as it already has for one of my readers. I don't do romantic and marital relations questions! Please keep things to a more serious level. I mean, if you have to ask if Felicia loves you more than Fiona; or if Herb loves you more than Frank; or if your significant other is cheating on you; then you are not very perceptive to begin with, and anything the lexical scrying might come up with will probably go right over your head anyway. But for more serious, grounded issues and questions, I am available at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com

My Dream Of The Ghostly, Changed USSA

Earlier this week, I had one of the most peculiar dreams that I can remember in a long while. One of my German language teachers from decades ago appeared before me, and unceremoniously plopped an unlabeled, large map of the "Lower 48" states of the USSA on a table. She emphatically said: "I want you to write the names for me on all of the states on this map."  I mean, Achtung! baby, right?

I immediately retorted: "You say that like you think that I can't do it!"  I was thinking to myself: "How stupid does she think I am? I learned this in grade school." I decided to begin with my birth state, Virginia. l could clearly see the jig-jag outline of the western, mountainous border with West Virginia, but the eastern coastal part was vague and indistinct. I was thinking: "The company that printed this map should have used a darker ink. I can barely see the eastern part of the state." 

I decided to move on to North Carolina, but once again, the western outline of the state boundary was clearly visible, while the eastern region was vague, indistinct, almost invisible. In frustration, I moved down to South Carolina -- which didn't seem to really be there at all, along with coastal Georgia. Florida simply wasn't visible, not even a vague outline. The lower half of the Deep South didn't seem to be there, either. I couldn't bring it into clear focus.

In exasperation I moved over to Texas. I spotted the Panhandle and Big Bend country, but much of the rest of the state was only a shadowy outline. I thought to myself: "What's going on here??"

The Northeast and places like Ohio didn't appear to be there. The map was a confusing mess, so I decided to move to the Upper Plains states. I identified North Dakota, and then tried to find South Dakota. Easy-peasy, right? Except that I couldn't locate it.

I was flummoxed! I then had the bright idea to see if I could find Utah -- and I did -- the northern part of it. Where the rest of it was, I could not fathom. So, I decided to abandon Utah and move on to Montana, which I could clearly see -- sort of -- because Montana, and the whole region of the USSA-Canadian border, going all the way over to Minnesota had radically changed; not only the boundaries of the various states and provinces had changed, and the USSA-Canadian border itself, but there was a massive, geographical feature that dominated the landscape that is not there now. I have no idea how something that big could even come to be in existence.

And at that juncture I abandoned the hopeless assignment that my German teacher had given me to label the "Lower 48" states of CONUS. It was impossible.

For me, the import of the dream is that things are going to be radically changing, at a fundamental, political and geographical level. 

My subconscious used the Prussian figure of my German teacher from decades ago to impress on my mind that the USSA that we have known, is going to be irretrievably fractured and broken up, geographically and politically.

How will that happen? I obviously cannot say with specificity, but some possibilities that occur to me are:

>> a barrage of Russian and/or Chinese and/or North Korean nuclear missiles

>> a massive slip of major, seismic faults and rifts like Cascadia, New Madrid, Rio Grande, Balcones, San Andreas, Grenville Front, Southern Oklahoma Rift, Saint Lawrence Rift, etc.

>> civil war

>> collapse of the central government in Washington-DC

>> asteroid strikes

>> tsunamis

>> a shift in the Earth's axis of rotation (which would cause major, geophysical upheaval)

Perhaps some combination of two or more of the above will occur, or other, unknown events. I cannot say categorically; but the upshot of my dream is that thoroughgoing changes are in the pipeline, and will upset all that we have ever known; like tossing a bunch of gargantuan Pick Up Sticks in a jumbled, disordered pile on the floor. Expect the unexpected ....

What Is Soon Going To Happen In Ecuador (As Prelude To the USSA)

Of course, I am also concerned about what is happening in Ecuador. I live here, after all! So I am doing lexical scrying for what will transpire here in the near future. The results suggest that upcoming events will be, shall I/we say: sobering.

Three times in succession I asked: The word on this list that best describes the outcome of the current protests in Ecuador is?

I instantly received:

Nitrogelatine: an explosive compound; a form of dynamite
Pyran: a proprietary, anti-flame compound
Nocuity: harmfulness, noxiousness

A high-explosive allusion, a fire (fighting) allusion, and a reference to noxious harm. Taken together, these words engender unease, and indicate, well, trouble, to be frank. 

So several hours later,  I further asked: The word on this list that best describes the outcome of the National Uprising that is now underway in Ecuador is?

I received in quick succession:

larviposit: laying by female flies of live, fly larvae (like on decomposing meat??)
and Luciferian: of or relating to Lucifer

Whew. That's heavy-duty stuff.

I had a hard time wrapping my head around all this, so I asked again: The word on this list that best describes the effect of next week's protests on the government of Ecuador is?

And received: keen-o-peachy, i.e., a slang form of peachy keen, or mighty fine!  Just between you and me, I think the subconscious is maybe yanking my chain and being a bit facetious or ironic -- irony is a thing, right? -- in that events in the coming days are likely to put the Ecuadorean government under great pressure from the enraged citizenry.

For what it's worth, I asked again: The word on this list that best describes the effect of next week's protests on Ecuador is?

I instantly received: panegyrizer

This word is completely unknown to me, so I looked it up. It's a rare word, but the Urban Dictionary states:

1) A eulogistic oration or writing, similar to an elegy with the difference being in its higher level of formality.
2) A highly complex and specialized piece of music devoted to the eulogy of a person or thing may possibly be referred to as a panegyric instead of an elegy, though this use is rare.

Formal eulogy, elegy. Whoa!

The future is a fluid thing, true enough, but the lexical scrying is repeatedly pointing to momentous events in Ecuador's near future, major events, associated with the present episode o
f civil unrest. Should that prove to be the case, I am very cognizant of the fact that there are many hands stirring the pot in this country -- as elsewhere: the protesters (obviously), the Ecuadorean government (president, presidential advisors and ministers, police, military), the CIA, the USSA Embassy, the narco-cartels, Big Oil interests, the Vatican, the IMF (International Monetary Fund), Satanic Freemasonry, the United Nations, the WEF (World Economic Forum), and more. There are many power factions, many hidden hands, agendas and motives, and a riled up and angry civilian population.

Here, click the link and take a look at a street scene in Quito last night:

https://www.elcomercio.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/limitaciones-700x391.jpg

Now, you may very well think
 to yourself, "That doesn't look very good, Dr. Samizdat1618."

And truthfully? No, it is not good. Those Men in Black crack heads and smash arms, ribs and legs with the clubs they have in their hands. The Monroe Doctrine, aka, the "Red-White-and-Blue" USSA, Inc., has a very ugly face.

That is why the protests in Ecuador are likely to ratchet up to the next level in the coming days.

I cannot say exactly what will happen, but it does look like the situation will probably intensify, maybe enormously so, in the next week or two. How things eventually shake out -- we'll know when we know, and not before -- though my lexical scrying suggests that it will not be boring, no, not at all.

Heavy events have already begun here in Ecuador. This week has been rough. As for July and beyond? -- Gack. One month at a time.

The situation here is very much a prelude for what will follow later this summer and fall in the USSA. Ecuador has a full range of
 cultural, migratory, business, trade, economic, military and diplomatic ties with the USSA, in addition to using the Federal Reserve Note, aka, the petro-dollar, as the national currency. Ecuador is, thus, part and parcel of the red-white-and-blue, petro-dollar, Monroe Doctrine Empire. As it happens, the Empire of Dominoes is failing fast, that's the long and the short of it, and Ecuador is one of the first, toppling dominoes. Did you ever watch this >> domino video on YouTube, where the winsome Domino Girl sets up thousands of dominoes in an intricate design? Then she flicks over the first domino, and within a couple of minutes every last one of them topples over, thousands of them. 

************************************

I very greatly need and gratefully accept any and all donations! Everything that we have known in our lifetimes is very soon about to go bye-bye, and will never be back again, not ever. I know that I keep repeating this like a mantra, but it is nonetheless true. If you are able and willing to donate, I really do need your support at this time in order to better prepare. The USSA is going to get royally hammered, but with any luck, life here in South America will continue on, at least for some of us. For how to make a cash donation please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com This is the preferred method of donation for me right now. Do NOT send PayPal.