This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Sunday, December 18, 2022

The Praying Mantis Beings Are Completely Real

One of my readers has just called a praying mantis video to my attention that is making the rounds on some of the alternative news websites. It has to do with an encounter that a cyclist in England had with a big, praying mantis being, about 7 feet tall. His interaction with the mantis being occurred soon after he observed an unusual UFO in the sky. Here's the video:


The cyclist reports that the mantis being was telepathic, and that he felt an evil hatred from it. Let me say right off the top that I accept the essential elements of his story. I believe that he really did see a UFO, and, furthermore, that he had a conscious encounter with a mantis being. 

I do, however, have a few things to say about his encounter. 

First of all, many UFO contactees and abductees have reported seeing these beings. I accept that most of these reports probably contain a substantial kernel of truth. The anecdotal evidence strongly indicates that the praying mantis beings are real enough, and do interact with humans. Usually the interactions are one on one, in isolated settings. So the English cyclist's UFO sighting, followed by his interaction with the mantis being, fits the UFO + mantis being connection that has been repeatedly reported in the UFO literature.

As for the evil hatred that he felt? -- I am inclined to feel that that was a reflexive, deep, psychological projection from within himself! when unexpectedly faced with a much larger, telepathic being with an alien biology so different from his own. If the mantis being really felt evil hatred for him, then there was nothing to stop it from attacking him or even killing him. He was at its mercy. But it did not harm him. Instead he was permitted to live, and go on his way.

But he is right about the telepathic part. The Big Mantises are extremely telepathic, powerfully so. And he is right about the height. In early 2012, I found myself face to face with one during a shamanic session in the Ecuadorean Amazon region. It was mid-morning. I was by myself, in a wooded area, when I noticed a tall, green, Praying Mantis being standing in the middle distance looking right at me. The mantis being motioned for me to approach it, which I did. I felt no fear, or any other negative emotion. I walked over and stood face to face with it, at arms length.  

It was a bit taller than I, green all over, maybe about 6'6", triangular head, huge green eyes, very, very telepathic, and deliciously female. I must have sensed her sex pheromones, because I found her tremendously attractive. I detected no malevolence in her, only a slight touch of annoyance on her part when I physically touched her. She had been delicately brushing my body with her long antennae, which was enormously pleasurable for me. It was exquisitely delightful. She was very appealingly feminine. But when I caressed her with my right hand, she did not seem to like that and recoiled a bit. Immediately after that, she hypnotically took me to a progressively deeper level of consciousness and I temporarily lost awareness. I tried hard to consciously stay awake as she was hypnotizing me, but couldn't do it. I understood perfectly well what she was doing as she was doing it, but her mental powers exceeded my own capabilities. I even understood the sort of hypnosis that she was using! It was straight up Ericksonian hypnosis (without the talking). I was thinking -- hey, she's going full Erickson on me! -- and I blanked out.

To receive automatic notification of my new blog posts please click here to sign up. This article can be posted on news aggregator web sites, with an active link to this page.

**************************************

Dear Readers, you won't find articles like this in the bought and sold, mainstream news media. That's why you come to sites like this. If you find value or worth in my writing, won't you please generously donate? I am a serious writer, journalist, and political and social commentator in my own right, deserving of reader support. Please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate. I live very frugally off of less than $4,000 per year, and therefore need every dollar of donation. How about some Christmas cheer??

My books about underground and underwater bases are for sale at these links:

Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files
Underground Bases & Tunnels
Underwater and Underground Bases