This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Friday, April 14, 2023

The Monaco Battalion: Ukrainska Pravda Tracked Down Elite Ukraine Refugees On The Côte d’Azur

Watch and learn:

" .... an obscene number of Ukrainian VIP refugees is concentrated in Monaco, Monte Carlo and Nice."


The Ukrainian oligarchs have fled the Ukraine for the ultra-wealthy enclaves of Monaco, Monte Carlo and Nice, on the Mediterranean coast, where they live in moneyed luxury.

Presumably, they get their percentage cut of the tens (hundreds?) of billions of dollars of "aid" that the EU/NATO/Pentagon/USSA, Inc. have been shoveling into the Ukrainian conflict in recent years.

It's all rigged. It's a Satanic dog and pony show, with human death and suffering for millions galore.

To sign up and receive automatic notification of my new blog posts, please click here to follow me.

*****************************

If you find value or worth in my writing, please donate. I rely on your support for my daily rice, lentils, celery, cheese, eggs, papayas, rent, utilities and Internet connection. Please contact me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com for how to donate. I live very frugally off of about $4,000 or less per year. Very few people donate, so I therefore really need every dollar of reader support.

Purchase my books about underground and underwater bases!

Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files
Underground Bases & Tunnels
Underwater and Underground Bases